Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites Airport South
$99
$94
$109
$67
All reviewsjacuzzi suiteroom was cleanwater pressurehot breakfastwould stay here againshuttle servicefree shuttlefront desk staffwafflesrental carenjoyed my staynice staybwflightairportatlantadriver
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I booked my hotel on the Expedia mobile app. I thought it was for Saturday night, but it was actually for Sunday. The hotel was sold out because of the SEC championship game, It was 3 in the morning and I was exhausted from travelling all day. Denise, the person on the desk, helped me find a room for Saturday night and promised me that I would be happy with my room on Sunday. She was so nice and professional, and she was right! I walked into my Jacuzzi suite a happy girl! The bed was comfortable, the room was great, and I enjoyed a nice long soak in my Jacuzzi tub. I got a late checkout, courtesy of Denise, and was ready to go to all of my meetings on Monday refreshed and ready to go. Thank you Denise for being so great. I will not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
BinaPatel, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Thank you for the delightful compliments! I have forwarded Denise your comments, and she thanks you in return. We are glad that you finally got a relaxing and enjoyable stay on Sunday. Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I used to stay at this hotel ocasionally, just because it is close to the airport. Two years ago I would have givn it a C+. In the last two years they have improvd in every catagory. Now I stay there because they are friendly, the rooms are always clean, and the breakfast is complete. Add the proximaty to the airport and the competitive pricing and you have a winner.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Let me start by thanking you for being a very loyal guest. It is so rewarding to read your wonderful compliments. We are glad that you enjoy your stays with us even better now. We look forward to hosting you again very soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stayed here recently when I had to wait overnight for a flight. The hotel is a bit dated, from the lobby to the rooms, but it was clean and comfortable overall. The shower was hot and the room was spacious. The beds are a bit firm but not bad. I would stay here again given the price and proximity to the airport. The front desk staff were very friendly, too!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate your compliments, and are glad that you enjoyed your short stay with us. We will use your comments to deliver an even better stay in the future.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 3 days to attend a funeral. I must say the gentleman that assisted us was extremely pleasant and accommodating to us. Can't recall his name (I think it was Bernard, this was the night of 11/2). We thought the furniture in the room needed to be decorated differently. But that wasn't a major issue. The breakfast spread was great. While we didn't need the services, there is free shuttle to the airport. All in all it was a comfortable stay. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
BinaPatel, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

We are glad that your stay with us was satisfactory. I have forwarded your wonderful compliments to Reginald. Your feedback is very important to us , as it helps us to deliver a much better experience to all of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Was easy to book a room, they give you a CAS discount but you have to ask for it!! (Value for money) They had free internet and the room was really nice. I got there the night before and checked out in the morning. Safely left my luggage at the reception until my exam got over. They have a FREE shuttle to the hotel from the airport and in the mornings can drop you at the exam center too if you don't want to walk for even 10 mins.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Sherry C
BinaPatel, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you for the thorough feedback regarding your last stay with us. We understand that taking the exam is stressful enough, and try to make your stay as easy as possible. Our shuttle service is tailored to make it as smooth as possible from the airport and the testing center. Thank you for being our guest!