New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Happy Buddha

Happy Buddha
Ranked #27 of 78 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Eufaula, Alabama
“quick and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I know the reviews on here are not good, but I had a very good experience here. I ordered tofu and veggies. I went to my car to wait, and within just a few minutes they walked outside right to my car to deliver it to me! I very much enjoyed my food.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank pazyamore

Corryton, Tennessee, United States
“Awful food and awful staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

The pineapple chicken was horrid and we saw two staff members get into fights with customers. We didn't stay very long. Rushed to get out of that place!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank CorryTNgal
Bremen, Georgia, United States
“Do Not Eat Here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

My mother and I arrived late Tuesday night after a long flight from LAX to ATL. We were tired, hungry, and I was starting to get into a very bad mood. We had used a shuttle service from one of the nearby hotels, and after arriving at the hotel, we inquired about a good Chinese restaurant. They gave us a list, and it included Happy Buddha. We drove there, and while understandably it was 30 minutes to closing, that would have been enough time to feed us even just some fried rice with some meat and veggies mixed in. The hostess/cashier was rather rude to us, informing us they were getting the carpets clean. I looked around, and the place looked rather run down to begin with. I wasn't sure if I'd really wanted to eat there. We ended up settling on a nice Italian restaurant down the street.

• Visited August 2012