Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road
Ranked #13 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were recently in town for a religious observance and stayed at the Fairfield for 10 nights. The rooms were clean, breakfast was sufficient and the staff was wonderful. I had a flare-up of a re-occuring back injury and also took advantage of the whirlpool. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
FFISouth, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the hotel. Please do come back and stay with us again soon, we would love to have you!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road

Reviewed April 19, 2012

We stayed here for one night after a flight from London, prior to setting off on a trip around Georgia and the Carolinas. The hotel was only a short ride away via the hotel's courtesy bus, the lobby area was clean and well appointed and the reception staff were friendly and welcoming. We were given room 233, which had a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and, most importantly, a comfortable bed.
The price of water in the mini-market behind the reception desk - $2.41 for a small bottle seemed a bit steep - and there was no freshly prepared food at breakfast (I stayed at a Crowne Plaza near Phoenix airport in 2008 where fresh omelettes were being prepared), but they were only minor concerns.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
FFISouth, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! I am glad to know that we met your expectations during your stay! I do apologize but as of right now the only freshly prepared breakfast item we have at the hotel are the waffles and the oatmeal. Hopefully this will be changing soon. Thank you staying with us, come see us again soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2012

The idea of parking the car,sleeping then getting shuttled to the airport was tempting to us. We will definitely do it this way from now on. The desk clerk was so nice and we were so surprised to get upgraded to a suite which was beautiful. The bed was wonderful and so comfortable. We had a very early flight and the shuttle was right on time and loaded our luggage and dropped us at AA at curbside. Upon returning to Alanta's airport the shuttle again took us back to the Fairfield and we picked up our car. This package was very reasonable and an easy way to park,sleep and go!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BJCasey
FFISouth, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Good day traveler! I am so glad to hear that we fit what you were looking for in an airport hotel. It is my hope that you would come back and see us again soon! Thank you so much for sharing the kind comments about your experiene and thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Stayed overnight because of flight changes.
Place was nice and we slept well.
Rooms were clean and the staff was nice.
Only problem there is a couple of restaurants
close by that the shuttle will take you to but there is no
covenience stores close and the shuttle won't take you to any.
I called a cab and I'm not sure that the receptionist even called a
cab company. I think it was a friend or someone who works for the hotel
as the was no meter and it was a set price. I think this is away to scam tourists as we don't have much choice. Just make sure you have what you need when you arrive or pay the
price.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
FFISouth, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience about the hotel. I am truly sorry that our shuttle does not travel to the surrounding area; this is so we can make sure our guests get to their flights on time; it allows us to run a scheduleda airport pickup and drop off. I am not sure which cab company we called for you, but I can assure you that it was a company and not an associate of the hotel. I was glad to hear that the staff treated you well and the the accomodations met your expectations. It is my hope that you would give us a try again in the future.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights at the beginning of Feb, 2012 for business. Close to the airport & to Manheim Atlanta. Hotel was clean & comfortable, breakfast was good. Staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with others! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon!

Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed February 15, 2012

This particular hotel served as one night accomodations for my husband and me before heading to the Caribbean.
Check in was quick and effortless. The rooms were clean, as well as the rest of the hotel. Obviously being next to the airport, you're going to experience some jet plane noise. However it didn't affect our quality of sleep.The hotel location is within walking distance of a Ruby Tuesday Restaurant, which by the way serves excellent salmon. Other than the restaurant, there really is nothing else within the vicinity to keep you occupied if you're looking for something else to do. As far as the morning breakfast, it had a nice selection. Once we'd eaten, we loaded up our luggage and headed for the shuttle pickup in front of the hotel (it picks up every half hour I believe). Be sure to tip your shuttle driver! Overall, it was a fine choice for a short stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us! I am glad we were able to make your trip away from home enjoyable. Come back soon!

Reviewed February 5, 2012

If you traveling by Coach, I would not recommend this be your Fist Choice. Parking is Limited. In Fact My Coach had to Towed out of the "BUS" lot because it got stuck. Rooms are Clean and sleep well. A little loud if your not used to Airport noise, however for travel in and out of Hartsfield International, the location and shuttle service are outstanding. For pass through Travel, or A place to stay before or after a trip, I can recommend this property.

Room Tip: Try to get rear of Hotel, less Airport Noise
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
FFISouth, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2012

Thank you for staying with us! We enjoyed having your group here. We apologize again about your Coach getting stuck, I am glad that we were able to get it taken care of. I appreciate you giving the hotel a chance to make that situation right. Thank you for staying with us, it is my hope that you will choose us again on your next trip to Atlanta.