WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Montgomery, Alabama
“Exceptional Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

When making the reservation for the evening of July 29th for two rooms I failed to notice had entered the wrong month .... August instead of July. The lady at reception, Kurtisha, handled without a blink. Thank you Kurtisha!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jim30664

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Ambler, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had a good experience here. Clean, comfortable room, and friendly staff. The hottub and pool were a nice touch, and I appreciate that the hottub was actually hot and not lukewarm. There's a restaurant and bar here too. The room rate was surprisingly low.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Ernejean T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Greeting Phil:

Thanks so much for letting us know your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. It is only with guest feedback that we are able to provide you with the accommodation that you are accustom to during your travels. Thanks for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Los Angeles, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Getting a shuttle to the hotel from the airport could be an adventure! Shuttle driver is missing out on making some extra bucks by not helping people in and out of the van with their luggage.
As for the property, I got what I paid for: a nice, clean, safe, and convenient place to sleep. My room was across from ice/vending machine, but I wasn't inconvenient by it, nor would dare to complain after getting a very decent rate.
I would have prefer to stay at a different property, but I don't think it would have made any difference. This property had what I needed and then some!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Greeting Mat1090:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are striving to Change Your View of Holiday Inn. With our parent company, IHG, we have relaunched and renovated all Holiday Inns domestically, and we are striving to reinvent ourselves to guest such as you. We appreciate you noticing, and we look forward to having you return. Safe travels.

Opelika, AL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was looking for a hotel for my sister and I to meet prior to a trip to Mexico. This hotel has a park, stay and fly rate for 7 days parking free. I called and asked if we stayed the night before we left and the night after we returned, could we get a forward parking and reverse parking rate. After some discussion, it was decided that we could. All was perfect, including the bar and restaurant. When we checked out the last time, both of our parking was covered and all was good. There is also a Ruby Tuesday's next door. They do not offer a shuttle to the international terminal off I-75. It is a $20 cab ride. Still looking for that shuttle:)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hi Jerri:

Thanks so much for your kind words, and for allowing us the opportunity to host you and your sister during your recent visit. We strive to offer convenient times and shuttle service to and from the Hartsfield Jackson Airport. At this time, there is no shuttle service to the international terminal from any of the local hotels in the airport area. The shuttle that we offer will take you to the domestic terminal where you can take the airport shuttle over to the international terminal. I hope that for future visits this information will help, and make your visit much more effortless. Thanks again for your review. We hope you choose us as your hotel of choice for any future visits to Atlanta.

Cordially,
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I am a frequent traveler and normally I am given a choice to provide a credit card for incidentals. When I arrived at midnight to this hotel I was asked for a credit card, the room was already prepaid but didn't make a difference, besides the fact that I was leaving in a few hours and would not have time for incidentals. Well I was not allowed to check in until I provided with a credit card (would not take cash either). This is the last time I stay in this place.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank omseminars
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was my very first time in Atlanta ever. I couldn't have had a better experience or a better team of staff members. Speaking of staff members, just to name a few: Debra (front desk) always professional, Ebony(so helpful & cute), then there's Kurtisha(reservations manager) very,very stern and pleasant, Velina(director of housekeeping)simply a joy to see every morning, Stacey(accounting department)very cheerful and happy all the time, last but not least Terrance( hotel manager)sure look nice & professional in his suits, was so helpful and a pleasure to see and meet. I definitely can't forget about Sherita(human resource department)very friendly and this lady sure wears her clothing well, Lady B (red head) I'll call her,(restaurant server)was a ray of sunshine the entire two weeks of my stay, Mrs. Erniska(sales department), you talking about some southern hospitality. Well words don't describe the entire staff members at this beautiful, well trained in hospitality, team of PROFESSIONAL staff members at this hotel. I just wanted to take them all back to my hometown and hire them to teach all persons in the same field what the hotel life is suppose to look like. I'm still in a Ah-Ha moment! I wouldn't have ever imagined that one hotel could house such a WONDERFUL group of people who are so Excellent in their careers. If I have failed to mention any names, it's because I can't think of them right now but you are not forgotten and all of you deserve an incentive, raise, promotion, or a day off with pay for all your hard work." Thank You" Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport-South Hotel for an Awesome Experience at your establishment! Whenever I come to Atlanta, I'll be residing with you at your hotel. I'm purposely coming back to experience the Love that I felt during my time there. I'm filled with such Gratitude towards all the staff members efforts that made my stay UNFORGETABLE! You guys Rock! A Magnificent, Awesome, Wonderful, and Pleasant hotel staff!!!!!!!!!! I have such Admiration for all of you! Keep up the Great work! If no one else notices, I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay Awesome & continue to Grow in all your Gifts!!!!!! PS... my housekeeper Volonda(I think the spelling of her name is correct) was, is the Best in the world! Hats off to you Miss Lady!!!!!

1 Thank Dawn W
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I would like to extend a "Special Thank You" to Kurtisha St. Ville, Reservations Coordinator, Stacy Dingle, Account Manager, Guest Services: Ebony, Letasha, Debra Alston for making my first-time visit to Atlanta for The Gathering, a week-long conference Exceptional in every way. I appreciate the Great Job Housekeeping did everyday to my room. This awesome experience has shown me that this Holiday Inn is where I will be staying next time I visit College Park Georgia.

Room Tip: Sixth Floor -Executive Suite (636) very quiet