“Friendly employees and shuttle to airport.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South

You added Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4669 Airport Blvd., College Park, GA 30337 (Formerly Holiday Inn Select Atlanta Airport South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Direct and Save
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in College Park
“Friendly employees and shuttle to airport.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Though the room was 60 degrees on July 2 when we arrived, we got it to a comfortable 72 by opening the drapes and turning off the air. The room was large and very clean. Pros: Friendly employees, free shuttle to airport, refrigerator and coffee maker in room, the Wi-Fi worked great and was free. Cons: In order to pay for the free shuttle, one is charged $6.00 to not use the shuttle system and park one's car. Also the lack of a micro- wave, and no continental breakfast was a bummer.

Room Tip: Stay away from the drink machines due to the noise..
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Vincennes, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed Wednesday June 26th, corner room I believe 425, because of a missed connection and Delta paid for my room. Upon check in I asked I believe Melinda or Melanie if I could add my Platinum Priority club number and she said no, because the airline was paying for my room. I then asked if I could get a water, drink or anything as a Platinum Priority Club member and she again shot me down. Disappointed as I choose to Stay with the IHG group because of perks, If I’m paying, my wife’s paying or airline is paying, I’m still a Platinum member.
The Room was hot so I adjusted the thermostat and in the morning it was actually hotter in the room then when I checked in. My shower and coffee pot were dirty.
Upon departing the same lady was at the front desk, I asked for a receipt as a record I stayed at the hotel. Melanie or Melinda was rude and told me everything goes to the airline and she can do nothing to help me. Again crappy customer service and a dirty hot room,
I will never stay at this hotel again, free or not, it was a terrible experience.
Tony W

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Ernejean T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you Tony for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate you being a loyal customer. Tony, we have looked into the problem with the thermostat in that guestroom and we have been able to fix it. We take your comments seriously regarding customer service, and we will be re-training our front desk staff on some of the challenges that you faced. In the future, we do hope that you would give us an opportunity to service you and provide you with great service.

Ernejean Toney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

My family and I had an excellent experience at this hotel. The employees were very friendly. Debra at the front desk was awesome. She was very knowledgeable of her job and very attentive to the guests needs. She is an asset to this facility.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Miche44
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The hotel was convenient as far as location. The carpet in the room could use a cleaning though. The staff Kurtisha and Ebony were great. They were polite, friendly and answered ant questions that we had. I will definitely use this hotel again. Even the breakfast was good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Tatiana N
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late after a long flight and wanted to stay near the hotel after picking up our rental car (to get used to driving on the wrong side!). Parking is cheap, the location was easy to find, and the hotel is amazing value. The staff are very friendly, and the rooms are great - the bed is like sleeping on a cloud, and the shower is lovely! Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Just what I needed for an airport stay:
Regular shuttle service
Great price
Clean room
Friendly staff, truly kind and proactive.

There is a bistro restaurant connected (I didn't eat there) and a small sundry store in the lobby.
Not much to do around hotel, but if you're just passing thru, this is the place to be.

Birmingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is a great Holiday Inn close to the Atlanta Airport. We purchased the stay/fly package and left our car there for the 2 weeks we were gone on vacation. The entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful when we needed to print down our friends boarding passes. They had us to our terminal on time and when we returned, we called the hotel and they were there in about 10 minutes to pick us up. Even though we were gone for 2 weeks, there was no additional charge to leave our vehicle....that in itself says I will stay there again and have even sent friends there to stay the night before. Great place with a friendly staff.......THANKS

Room Tip: King room was great
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
#6 of 26 in College Park
4.0 of 5 stars 684 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center

Been to Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South? Share your experiences!