“Atlanta airport stay”

Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West
Ranked #22 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Friendly, clean and good breakfast. Very comfortable with free shuttle to and from the airport. Gave us Senior rates. We will stay there again when our flights are overbooked.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert S

Reviewed June 23, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Mcbride J
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I checked in and checked out the very same day. I did not have any bad experience but for some reason did not feel safe. No guards. No security. I would definitely not recommend it to any girl travelling alone.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed June 3, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank John F
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The rooms advertised online look nothing like what you actually get. The staff are rude(with the exception of one ). I honestly felt like I was in the twilight zone. My mistake for staying here after a long day of travel. Nice on the outside, horrible on the inside.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank leslieh836
Reviewed May 21, 2014

This was not my first choice of a hotel but after having to cancel reservations at another one due to a flight discrepancy and being tired, this is what I booked. NEVER AGAIN. Yes, it is close to the airport but the area is NOT a good one.There are nicer hotels in the same vicinity but this is'nt one of them. The room was big but there was no iron, fridge was not cold, knobs on tub were broken, cigarette burns in the comforter( supposed to be a non smoking room) and the sink was beyond slow draining. Yes, i could have asked for another room but honestly I was too tired after sitting at the airport until 1:45 in the morning. I just wanted to sleep.The clerk at check in was not very friendly, he made sure that I knew the rooms were normally 69.95 ( when pigs fly!) but since i had used Booking.com that he would honor the $55 rate that was online. Never had that happen before, but whatever. I was more than out of place. Woke up to a young couple screaming at each other and cussing like sailors in the process.This went on for at least on hour. I went to the front desk to request an iron and before I could open my mouth, the desk clerk asked me if I had $20. He assumed that I needed another key I suppose. I explained that I needed an iron and he said they were all checked out but he would have one brought to the room. Never happened. Sunday morning came , I went to the front desk again, and they STILL had no irons!!!! An hour later an extremely nice gentleman brought one to my room. I will not be staying here again and I would not redommend to anyone else.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Red Lion Hotel Atlanta Airport
#12 of 26 in College Park
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center
Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport South

Been to Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West

Address: 4979 Old National Hwy, I-85 exit 69 and I-285 exit 62, College Park, GA 30349-3213
Location: United States > Georgia > College Park
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #22 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Price Range: $63 - $82 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West 2*
Welcome to the Super 8 Atlanta Airport West, located minutes away from Hartsfield Jackson Airport and we offer free shuttle service. The Super 8 offers a free Superstart breakfast, high speed wireless internet, outdoor pool, and Wyndham Rewards. We have restaurants within minutes. Downtown Atlanta, Georgia Aquarium, Coca-Cola, Underground Atlanta, Zoo Atlanta, and Six Flags are within twenty minutes or less. We look forward to welcoming you to the Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Atlanta Airport West Hotel College Park