“flight delayed”

Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West
Ranked #20 of 26 Hotels in College Park

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
College Park
Reviewed February 26, 2014

While I did not have a reservation, while waiting for a shuttle for another place recommended the Super8 person approched and offered a deal - should have been a flag as the suttle had sat there for over an hour while others came and went. This place was scary. The shuttle driver alerted the desk cleark to my special rate infront of another customer which was critized in front of us. The door to my room would not fully shut or lock and I had to put a desk to help keep it locked. People were walking around by the window until 4:00 am yelling. At 5 am I wanted to get back to the airport and had to bang on the door to the front office so the clerk would call the shuttle. She was setting up breakfast but did not offer even any coffee.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Aaron L
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This hotel was the worst hotel I have stayed in no heat in room.
The window unit was falling out of window
Bugs in floor . The rude people at front desk charged me 2 times for room
Then went to breakfast 1 min after time and the clerk said we are closed
I said I just want milk for cereal she said I am to busy to help you
Me and her was only people in room very rude . I have stayed in a lot of hotels over the world . This is the worst I have ever seen .Do not stay here

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Super8_6022, General Manager at Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
This review is completely false and the guest received her refund through her travel agent. The confirmation number is 61612861. This guest keeps bothering us. Her name is Sabrina Taylor.

It was during the night of the ice and winter storm and we were sold out. All of our guests were happy to have received our services and there were no complaints or problems.

Please remove this comment from tripadvisor.

If you have any concerns, please come to our hotel to check the room and take pictures to reasure yourself.
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Ebony was so helpful and accomodating. I contacted several airport hotels in Atlanta during a busy time and some of the other hotel employees were downright rude. But Ebony was pleasant and kind and I appreciated her professionalism.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Sleep Inn Airport
#16 of 26 in College Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center

Been to Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West

Property: Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West
Address: 4979 Old National Hwy, I-85 exit 69 and I-285 exit 62, College Park, GA 30349-3213
Location: United States > Georgia > College Park
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #20 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West 2*
Welcome to the Super 8 Atlanta Airport West, located minutes away from Hartsfield Jackson Airport and we offer free shuttle service. The Super 8 offers a free Superstart breakfast, high speed wireless internet, outdoor pool, and Wyndham Rewards. We have restaurants within minutes. Downtown Atlanta, Georgia Aquarium, Coca-Cola, Underground Atlanta, Zoo Atlanta, and Six Flags are within twenty minutes or less. We look forward to welcoming you to the Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Atlanta Airport West Hotel College Park