“Great airport hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West

Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West
Ranked #20 of 26 Hotels in College Park

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Lubbock
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

i stayed at this hotel for a short overnight between flights. the staff was very nice and i got a very warm welcome, including pick up form the airport and drop off at 5 in the morning the day after . but the room was dark, old, not clean ( i saw at least 1 bug). even the walls are dirty, and very thin . i was able to hear the guests in the other rooms walking , talking, taking a shower, flashing the water in the toilet.
i was too tired to complain and didn't say a word to the staff. i can assume all the room are more or less the same .
i travel allot with my family and almost always we stay at super 8. usually we are very happy.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Cary, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

We reserved this room thinking it was the Super 8 across the street. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, one of the tree's was decorated in bud light bottles. I said "Oh my god", because it looked like we had pulled into the Detroit hood. I reserved a king bed room, had the confirmation paper with me, and they gave me a room with two doubles. I went back to complain, they put me in a king room with a broken box spring. I sat on the bed, and fell off because the bed was broken. The bathroom door fell off of its hinges. I called to have it fixed, the gentleman (very nice man) came in and nailed the flippin door up instead of putting screws in. So the bathroom door still wouldn't close. The floors were uneven, the paint was feeling, my feet felt like they were walking on grime. The tiles in the bathroom were cracked, the shower curtain rod was broken and leaning forward so the curtain wouldn't stay closed and I got the floor soaked with water. I went to bed that night thinking I would have my body outlined in chalk the next morning. The screaming of the hoodrats was enough to send me shaking under the thin, dirty covers.

I will never stay here again. Ever. It was the most horrible experience ever.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Juchushu
Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is a budget hotel -- I have rated it 4 stars because it is clean and comfortable and offers a really good value. We booked a flight that required us to overnight in Atlanta on Friday night and then on Saturday night of the following week. As we got into Atlanta after 9 pm and were leaving early in the morning both weekends, we just needed a place to rest. Our shuttle driver picked us up within 10 minutes of our call both times. He was very pleasant and chatted with us on the drive. We had a nice room both weekends. We got value for our money between the shuttle and a continental breakfast served between 5 and 9 AM with bread for toast, cinnamon rolls, toaster waffles, cereals, fruit & fruit juice, and coffee. Our king room was spacious -- there was plenty of hot water to shower and I did not notice any smell such as stale smoke. I would not recommend walking around in the evening as the neighborhood did not feel safe -- but we did not feel unsafe in the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not next to the highway -- we did our second night and it was much quieter.