“Great find by the airport!”
Review of Manchester Arms

Manchester Arms
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in College Park
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A pub-style restaurant near the Atlanta Airport.
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Thanks Trip Advisor for another great place recommendation! After reading other reviews on here, we caught a cab from the hilton up the road to Manchester Arms, and it was every bit as charming as it looks in the pictures! The menu is pretty straightforward and inexpensive and we were seated at a roomy wooden booth inside - loved the decor! What a charming little bungalow with tons of outside seating. We had the bangers & mash, and a salmon special over jasmine rice, which was quite amazing. The place just had a charm and personality that made it truly a nice dinner.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

After a crazy day it's nice to be able to sit back and relax over a glass of wine and dinner. Food here is inexpensive and good, although the menu isn't extensive. Good service.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I ate here with some of his work colleagues. We walked from the Holiday Inn and it was only a few blocks away. The service and prices were good (I had the Shepherd's Pie and sticky toffee pudding) and the atmosphere is great. If the weather had been better we definitely would have eaten outside. We'll definitely go back if we're ever in the area again.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Had lunch on a business trip. I'll give the atmosphere an A, the property is well kept and clean.
I was surprised to find they don't serve sweet tea a staple here in the south. Order pulled pork, but they were out so ended up with BBQ chicken. I really didn't care for the food, the sandwich was not good and the fries seemed like they sat a while before being served. Maybe I just hit them on an off day? Service was average, nothing special. Parking is a bit of a challenge. No sugar or sweeteners on the tables either, if you order sweet tea and are denied at least offer some sugar packets. It's worth at least a try nearby.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stumbled upon this pub while looking for the restaurant recommended by the bellman at our hotel. The cute patio with outdoor seating drew us in. We opened the door to be seated outdoors and saw the pub-like interior and chose to eat indoors. Mo, the friendly waitress took our order. Hubby had the Fish Chips (he never orders anything else in a Pub, so he has eaten his share) and he rated them a solid 8. I ordered the pan seared salmon served over risotto that was nothing short of a 10! I had salmon two days ago in another ATL area restaurant that was double the price and not as well prepared ...Kudos to the Manchester Arms chef! The burger at the table next to us looked amazing, so I think we will be back on our next visit to ATL.