“Delicious!”
Review of Manchester Arms

Manchester Arms
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in College Park
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A pub-style restaurant near the Atlanta Airport.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

After hearing others rave about the pork chops, my friend and I decided to split an order. Oh my! I'm glad we did! It was huge -- about 3 or 4 inches tall! And so delicious too! It tasted more like a scrumptious ham than pork chops, but I wasn't complaining. The gravy on it was fantastic too. There weren't enough mashed potatoes on the order to split so we ordered a side as well. I'm looking forward to trying the fish & chips and dessert next time.

1  Thank Angela H

Reviewed February 5, 2013

A group of us were staying at a nearby hotel and decided to try to Manchester Arms, a British Pub in a residential section of College Park. Based on reviews we read, we thought we might have to wait for our dinner. We didn't. The service was absolutely great. The bartender made suggestions and let us sample various beers as we waited for our smoked pork chops to arrive. Not only that, but when one person in our party ordered a brand of gin he didn't have, he suggested he have another drink while the restaurant went out and purchased the gin. The beer selection is extensive and includes Ipswich Ale, a favorite beer in Massachusetts. They also pour Guinness the right way - allowing it to sit for five minutes then they finish off the top. When the pork chops arrived, everyone sat in disbelief. They were huge (approximately two inches thick), smoked to perfection and delicious. In fact on the second night of the conference, our group expanded as we wanted our friends to enjoy the treasurer we had found. The locals welcomed us to their hangout and by the end of the evening it felt like Cheers where everyone know your name. We also want to send kudos to Heather. She oversaw our visit and for my doggie bag she added fresh mashed potatoes and green beans as well as a set up so I could enjoy my leftovers for lunch. We're trying to figure out how to get back to Atlanta for the food at the Manchester Arms.

1  Thank Clamflat
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Manchester house is now one of my regular stops when working in Atlanta, It's out of the way in College Park, but well worth the short diversion. It is packed starting at 5 pm every day of the week.

1  Thank Dacottfl
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Group of friends went after work..had fish & chips and angus burger....both very good..made to order...both meals with soft drink about $15 total each. I tried both and would order either one again. We didn't have any adult beverages but this looked like a cool place to hang out for drinks..also in warmer weather would be fun to sit outside on patio.

1  Thank Traci2500
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I had their Shepherd's pie, vanilla porter, and a key lime pie. All I have to say: "I will be coming again. Even if I have to drive 9 hours to get here."

1  Thank Matau013