“Extremely Convenient Hotel”

SpringHill Suites Atlanta Airport Gateway
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in College Park
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great property, if you have to stay overnight at Hartsfield Jackson ATL airport this is a great property. The sky train runs from the airport to the hotel and the rental car center. This was extremely convenient as I was able to drop off the car at night before my flight. My only issue with the property is I wanted to purchase a soda when I was leaving and the front desk clerk couldn't sell it to me because there was no cash drawer. I had already checked out and could not charge it to my room. Why have an airport hotel without full services. That was just irritating not bad enough to prevent me from going back. Definitely a conveinience!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Atlanta Airport Gateway

Reviewed March 4, 2014

How nice was it to get our luggage walk over to a tram and before we got to the rental cars was our stop for the SpringHill Suites. Even better was being so close for that early morning flight out. The hotel staff was very very nice and helpful. The rooms are spacious enough, quiet, comfy and clean. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SuePiazza62
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The monorail takes you right there, the rooms are big, clean and well appointed and the staff are lovely. There is also a nice restaurant/sports bar across the street. When I need to stay at the airport, this is where i'll go.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank JGilleese
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night before early morning flight. Far exceeded my expectations for an airport hotel. Euro-flair room, extremely quiet.
(No jet noise!!). Ultra convenient with 5 minute train access to airport instead of the usual cumbersome van ride. Highly recommend! Great value, too, I got a $99 room at the last minute on a Saturday night.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank kayjayay
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I stayed here to catch a morning flight and avoid Atlanta traffic. I could not have asked for a better place! So convenient to the airport, room was exceptional for what I paid, and a walk across to the Marriott to get dinner was all of 1 minute. Breakfast was good, plenty of seating and there was someone specifically there to keep the area clean. Separate toilet and sink from shower and main sink - nice touch if you have more than one person! Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I made a last minute reservation at the SpringHill Suites during the ATL ice storm. The front desk people couldn't have been nicer and got me checked in without issue. The rooms there are the new design - with a couch area and sleeping area. It's nice to have a seperate area to work. The rooms were clean, bright and airy - a nice change from older, travel hotels.

I walked across the street to the Marriott's bar/restaurant - nice to have a food option close by.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Excellent, clean, welcoming hotel. I have been staying here off and on for 4 months and have enjoyed my stay. First of all, what a great staff they have here! From Kimberly, Tim, Letonya, Temlo, Sergio, Toya, Kenya, Ermin, Amin, and all the other employees I know I may have missed, and especially Jaime and all my housekeeping friends who went out of there way to make me feel comfortable and right at home at my "home away from home"I thank you from the bottom of my heart. From helping me with directions and restaurant recommendations, and making sure my dry cleaning was taken care of, and grocery store runs, I again thank all of you!
This hotel is run like a family business. All employees work together and take pride in their hotel. It is run like a well-oiled machine! When Atlanta had the snow and ice problems last week, most employees stayed overnight and did a great job taking care of a packed hotel with stranded passengers and still managed to smile and greet us as we left for work the next morning!
My company has had many employees stay here for months at a time and appreciate the great job Tim has done to take great care of our large group to make our stay enjoyable!
Thanks again for a great stay and hopefully I will return soon!
Miss Patty

Atlanta Airport Marriott
#3 of 26 in College Park
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport - South
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport

Been to SpringHill Suites Atlanta Airport Gateway? Share your experiences!