Knights Inn Atlanta Airport South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Atlanta Airport Marriott(College Park)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was a lackluster hotel, and the night I showed up there were delays in the airline, so the line to register was Looooong. I kind of feel that if the managers know that there are delays, and the the airline is going to send people there, they should have more people (they had one) behind the desk to register people.
The place looked worn. I will try to be optimistic and think that the black hair like objects all over the floor were brushes that broke off from the broom…
On the positive: I slept well, there's a waffle house right across the way, the breakfast was nice and complete, clean eating area, and the rides to the airport were convenient.
I downgraded to a 2 star though because even though I had an airport voucher, I was still charged for the night, and now I have to call them and fight over the charge to my card!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I found this hotel very accommodating and the staff friendly and courteous. I was assigned a room I preferred and given a very reasonable rate. Because of my work schedule I was allowed to use the exercise room earlier then the posted opening time which was really convenient; and it allowed me to stick to my exercise schedule. It is so conveniently close to interstate access.

Room Tip: My requested first floor room included a sleeping and separate sitting area with desk, flat screen TV (one for each area), and of course a microwave, refrigerator, and small sink.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Was getting together with some friends and I recommended Comfort Inn and Suites. They were very pleased with the facilities. Food, rooms, service, all top notch! We plan to meet there again next year. Staff went the extra mile to ensure everything was in order. Have stayed there several times and never a problem.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed here recently and had a good stay. We had a king suite with a sofa bed, which we didn't need but after a week of very tiny hotel rooms we wanted room to spread out. The room was clean and fresh. Our door was extremely hard to open and close but I guess that meant that no one was coming in without us realizing it. Breakfast was ok. It's not the hostesses fault. It was a Saturday and supposed to start at 7. The hotel only gave her a tiny hot plate to cook eggs on. That was ridiculous. Several people were waiting for flights and ended up with cold cereal because they just couldn't wait for the eggs. We waited but by the time she got some done and out on the buffet people just grabbed them quickly so we went without. Not a huge deal but for a hotel this size they really should provide the proper equipment so guests aren't left wanting. The staff is very friendly and it's an easy on/off from the expressway.I will say however, that the main road by this hotel is extremely busy! We had a horrible time getting off the expressway to even get to the hotel. That was on Friday night. The road was different on Saturday morning but if you plan to arrive around rush hour, beware!

Room Tip: We had a king suite which was quite nice. Microwave, fridge etc. All were clean and worked fine. No complaints at all.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2012

It's is an older hotel that I would've NEVER booked on my own. Delta, the worst airline ever, put us here. The bathtub looks nasty, mattress is old & musty smelling. If you can avoid it, I wouldn't stay here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family