“Great Value”

Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Pace, Florida
“Great Value”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Just spent the last 2 nights at this hotel in town for the Final Four. What a fantastic value especially for this weekend. The hotel has easy access to I85 and is newly remodeled, Our room was spacious and included a fridge, microwave & coffee maker. Wi-Fi worked great also. Free breakfast was as expected but really think we got a great deal at $71 night incl all taxes.Hotel was sold out both nights but we never heard any other noise from other guests. Wish they had a pool but you can't always have everything. Glad I checked Tripadvisor first and gave this one a try, it will be our hotel for our trips to Atlanta from now on.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank kosborne32571

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed here for first time early March. My Family and I were heading out of town the next day, so we decided to on this hotel from the many to choose from. asked if they had a shuttle to airport and breakfast in the morning, frontdesk said yes to all of our questions. Got the room, "wow" wasn't expecting something that nice. everything from that point was getting better and better for us. The staff does everything it could to make us feel like its home. First hotel went to that had contacts solution ( I forgot mine) the manager went out of his way in a busy evening to get me some. here is what we asked for during our stay
Contacts solution - check
Baby Milk - check
extra towels - check
extra pillows - check
a suite - check check (very nice King Suite)
extra pen and paper ( check)
a gold Nugget - (never asked) but hmmm seems like they would have given that too
the staff and service was wonderful I would like to thank you all for our stay

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Micheele J
Fairbanks, Alaska
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Just stayed here for one night, as we were catching a long flight in the morning. Our previous hotel was awful and I was so happy when we walked into our large room here to find it immaculately clean and organized. The beds were comfortable, the hotel was quiet, the breakfast in the morning was standard continental fare. A great place to rest before spending the entire day on airplanes.

Room Tip: If you are in a rental car, return it the night before and take the shuttle to the airport. Finding...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank mg_north
Miami, Florida
Reviewed December 24, 2012

If you are looking for a decent airport hotel in Atlanta, Georgia then Quality Inn & Suites in College Park in my opinion is definitely worth a look at.

Located about 10 minutes from the airport and just off I-85 on Old National Highway, Quality Inn is a nice property for a short stay. I have always found the rooms to be clean and the beds are definitely comfortable. The hotel décor is updated in lively colors and the hotel offers free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi.

The property is located along with several other hotels in an area that some may consider questionable at night but I have never had a problem. Although Quality Inn does not have a restaurant many are within easy safe walking distance.

Over the many times I have stayed here I have found the staff to be extremely friendly and courteous. I believe a few of the employees are family members and it seems to me that they take pride in taking care of their guests and running a decent business.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank DMBTraveler
Renton, Washington
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stayed here between airline trips, to catch the shuttle to and from the airport and were very happy with the experience, although we did have to wait along time for the shuttle at night. No problem in the morning tho. We were upgraded to a suite, so we were super happy. Breakfast was nice. Will stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank RonandJoan
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We weren't sure what to expect but were pleasantly surprised. Our room was large, clean and the bed and bedding were great. We wanted to eat dinner after checking in and had been warned by others on TA that the area wasn't the safest. There really wasn't anything close by anyway. The receptionist told us to go to Camp Creek Road and we would find restaurants which we did. We ate at a Ruby Tuesday but I think there was a steakhouse chain and a few other places there. We had a very early flight but the shuttle was ready at 5 a.m. and the breakfast was ready when we came down at 4:45 a.m. and was plentiful. The usual hotel breakfast. Would definitely recommend a stay here when getting an early flight out.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank petsitter
Easley, South Carolina
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My brother, son and my self spent 2 nights in this hotel while we were in town for a football game.
First of all, we were greeted by the desk clerks that was more than willing to help us with our registration. 1 clerk was eager to show us where the local restaurants were and advised us to use the shuttle bus provided by Quality Inn. The room was very nice and clean with fresh smell and a flat screen TV with nearly new quality crafted furniture. The beds were comfortable, I especially noticed that the linens looked new, We will be back!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family