We weren't sure what to expect but were pleasantly surprised. Our room was large, clean and the bed and bedding were great. We wanted to eat dinner after checking in and had been warned by others on TA that the area wasn't the safest. There really wasn't anything close by anyway. The receptionist told us to go to Camp Creek Road and we would find restaurants which we did. We ate at a Ruby Tuesday but I think there was a steakhouse chain and a few other places there. We had a very early flight but the shuttle was ready at 5 a.m. and the breakfast was ready when we came down at 4:45 a.m. and was plentiful. The usual hotel breakfast. Would definitely recommend a stay here when getting an early flight out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just completed major renovations to the hotel. Opened as a Quality Inn & Suites in January 2010. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Choice Hotels, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson College Park
- College Park Howard Johnson