“Near the hotel”

Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Was a good choice offering good service and a lot of choices on the menu. The food was ok, great service, near the hotel and we went a karaoke night. Very noisy, but funny!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

On the recommendation of our hotel front desk clerk, we head over to Joe's On Sullivan for an early dinner, brew and almost a command order from the clerk to try their onion rings.

Taking a seat at the uncrowded bar, I can see that I am already faced with a challenge which will require a bit of outside help to conquer. With selections like Lonerider Shotgun Betty, Angry Orchard Cider and Son Of A Peach, I am going to have a tough decision in front of me.

Not wanting too heavy of a meal, I settle for the “Hamburger Sliders” appetizers along with an order of onions rings to be shared. After a few easily obtained samples, “Angry Orchard Cider” wins out as my dinner adult beverage.

Without a doubt Joe's “Hamburger Sliders” with slice pickles along with an occasional onion ring carefully placed on top of the ground beef patty which is cooked just right are some of the best sliders I have ever tasted. A regular hamburger sprinkled with blue cheese looks just as delicious too.

Joe's On Sullivan is definitely a place I will come back to, again and again even if I have to end up with a Jailhouse Mugshot.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Food was great and the waitress was great even considering we had a large party. Ribs were good with a bit of an unusual sauce on them. It reminded me of the Tyson hot wings mixed with a barbecue and without any kick.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is a classic bar and family restaurant. The food is what you would expect....wings, nachos, burgers, but the beer was cold and the service was warm. A nice comfortable night out.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Reserved week and in advance for 40 people. Followed up on email and by phone, but when arrived area was not ready. Waiter for parents was not very organized and seem to be more interested in socializing with other staff. Waitress for girls very attentive and efficient. Food was a little mixed up but good when received. Agreed with recommendation other noted on fried okra - very good. Overall average bar food and price so not a disappointment but not a wow.

1  Thank Trish R