“Great sweet potato fries!”
Review of Joe's on Sullivan - CLOSED

Joe's on Sullivan
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 9, 2012

You just don't want to miss the sweet potato fries with the marshmallow concoction that is amazing! Slow service, but good food.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Great pub near airport, but the food just plain sucks. Service wasn't very helpful nor did they care if we enjoyed our food. Steak on salad tasted spoiled and was so overdone. Desserts were awful and touted as the best in town. If I can't eat the dessert there, then something is really wrong. Great beer selection, but avoid the food.

1  Thank keykgb
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Had Ruben sandwich soggy bread and tough meat. Also had onion rings for extra price they were also soggy.
Weak drink, switched to poor quality wine when final bill came had been charged for $3.00 more per glass of wine. Had to have that adjusted, my server said they did not have a button for the brand I ordered and he just uses the other button, watch out. Unfortunately this is one of the few restaurants around this hotel area so try to find somewhere besides Collage park to stay if it is not too late. If your stuck try Ruby Tuesdays at the bottom of the hill closer to the hotels they may be better than this.

1  Thank rockboyontheroad
Reviewed July 29, 2012

At there July 26th for dinner. The food at our table was pretty good. My burger was good and cooked correctly. The salad and pulled pork sandwiches served at our table were pretty good as well. Service was OK. Not great not terrible. A bit on the slow side and it took three tried to get on persons beverage correct. It's intended to be a kind of fun place to grab some food and beverages and catch some sports and I think it hits that mark. Our table top seemed a tad sticky - a little more attention to detail in wiping tabvles would be good. All three persons at our table said they would eat here again when staying by the airport.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Every plate that came out was at least an hour late and ice cold. I ordered a shrimp PO boy, wasn't expecting a 5 star meal I just wanted something edible. The shrimp was burnt yet cold which amounted to one hungry guy. My friend ordered the meatloaf, that was so disgusting that the waitress tasted it and spat it back out in front of the table. She got a discount. Maybe it was a bad night, I don't know. From my experience I'd give this advice; DON'T EAT HERE!

1  Thank foody95