“Amazingly fresh and PERFECT donuts!”
Review of Cleveland Donuts

Cleveland Donuts
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Cleveland
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We evacuated to the area for hurricane Irma, and we were so lucky to drive past Cleveland Donuts for an amazing breakfast Treat stop! The donuts were all cooked to perfection and the fresh coffee couldn't be beat! Don't waste your time and money on the chain restaurants in town! In the cafe they have a very large collection of children's books that our 4 kids loved reading after enjoying a donut while we sipped our coffee!

Reviewed August 11, 2017

This is a little town icon - fresh, homemade donuts, where the owners get in at 4:00 am every morning to make delicious donuts! If you want froo-froo coffee, this is not the place, but if you want melt in your mouth apple fritters and sour cream cake donuts that you'll write home about, get yourself a dozen!

Reviewed June 16, 2017

the donuts were very good and good service also.
the donuts were fresh. I took them to work and every one loved them

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

It's been around but finally got around to trying it. I hate that I waited so long to try it. Got a dozen donuts, which was under $9 and well worth it! If you can get there when the glazed ones are hot... who needs Krispy Kreme when you have Cleveland donuts. I'll be back asap!

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Since moving to the area a couple of years ago, I try to stop in whenever I can. Their doughnuts are the best, as well as their apple fritters. And, while they don't always have them, if you should be there when they have the apple cider doughnuts, buy them! They are delicious!