“Great”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Cleveland
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I use the drive thru a lot. The inside is always nice and clean. I like the BBQ sandwiches and fries. With a cold iced tea, nothing is better.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This location is new and we were ready to have a fun lunch. We were not greeted upon reaching the order counter. We weren't given a "Thank you" after ordering or even a smile. I had to help the employee count my change. The female employee taking our order was definitely not trained. Most of our order was wrong even though we repeated what we wanted on our burgers. She did not mention the $5.00 meals as an option. Our Grandson's ice cream treat was delivered before his meal. When I asked why they didn't wait till after the meal she said "Well, you didn't tell me to wait." What?? The slaw on the burger was so runny, it wouldn't stay on the burger. The ketchup and mustard were bottles on the table and were covered with dried ingredients. Not one employee had a name tag. We don't have many dining options in Cleveland, but this Dairy Queen is definitely not one of them. And I love Dairy Queens !