Papa's Pizza To Go
Ranked #19 of 57 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed March 4, 2014

food on buffet was overheated and looked awful. Not a bad price, but the place had flies and was not well kept. pizza is just OK....not going back

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Have to be related to the voters! Bad service! We dined in and waited 30 min for pizza. People came in after us and was served first. Then after we recieved a cold pizza it was the cheap imitation cheese. Like the other reviewer said..you can taste the inexperience!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I love pizza. On one occasion I thought the pizza was the best I had had in a very long time. Was that a fluke? I went back the next day and thought it was not the best pizza I had had in a very long time. I think it depends on the day of the visit. Weekends not a good time. They do a very brisk carry out and delivery business. So when I (or we) went during the week we had pretty good service and buffet pizza. We went on a Friday or Saturday and the buffet seemed to be hours old and I had a hard time getting a fresh pizza. My wife had a gyro and it was the worst she had ever had so I gave her some of my pizza which was the right thing to do, of course. The all you can eat salad was OK, but too that depends upon whether anyone makes it a point to check it. I doubt if we will go back anytime soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I work at an establishment close to papas pizza so our staff frequently orders pizza to go. First of all, the pizza and piggy sticks really are incredible. I have no complaints about the food here. Its wonderful - as are the sub's! But the delivery guy always complains about how much he makes, and how much he gets tipped, and is always complaining.. That just makes me dread ordering.. I want to be happy when I receive my food - not get lectured about how much I should tip.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

As a pizza maker coming from a shop that handmakes everything.. you can taste the premade inexperience. not saying they are terrible. it's worth the buffet but honestly I would rather eat at little ceasers(not meaning that insultingly) bottom line- if your in the area and don't wanna travel more then a few miles to Helen then try it. they are alot better then dominos