“Great place!”

Huddle House
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 15, 2014

The Food is outstanding! The People are very friendly! They are having a remodel celebration on March 22, 2014 with .25 cents waffles! I give it 6 stars!

1  Thank EddieM2

Reviewed December 29, 2013

This place has better food and prices than Waffle House and very. They just remodeled recently. Open at 5am for early traveling people.

1  Thank kbrunson954
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stopped in at approximately 11:40 am on a Sunday morning. We were greeted at the door and given a table immediately. The resturant was absolutely packed! Our server (Tiffany) was very polite and greeted us with a smile. Our orders were exactly what, and how, we asked for them. The food was very good, but the service was absolutely top notch. Despite being very busy, Tiffany (and other servers) would constantly check on us. The manager stopped by to ensure we were satisfied as well. Since it was raining, the manager would escort people to their cars with a large golf umbrella. If you are ever in Clevland, GA, I highly recommend you have a meal here.

2  Thank Marc35151
Reviewed September 17, 2013

While 'camping' (in motor homes) in the area, we went to Huddle House for a mid-morning meal and decided to try their breakfast 'special', listed at $5.99. For this ridiculously low price you get an amazing amount and quality of absolutely delicious food! This is what I had:

2 eggs
3-4 slices of the BEST crispy bacon ever
Grits (with cheese!--may have been a slight upcharge, but she didn't say so and I didn't notice)
1 large, hot, delicious biscuit buried beneath a heavy layer of delicious sausage gravy
1 whole piping hot, crispy on the outside waffle

How they can make any profit like this is beyond my comprehension, but all I can say is that it truly was among the best breakfasts I have ever eaten at ANY price--and the wait staff was superb! The next time we are in the area we WILL be going back. It was simply an amazing breakfast!!!! Just be sure you are really, really hungry, LOL!!!

2  Thank mabestrn
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

For what it is I could only give it four stars but if we're just rating diner type establishments then it would get a five. I have never had a bad meal and the service is always great.

1  Thank Dirk J