“The Best Huddle House” 5 of 5 bubbles

Huddle House
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbia, South Carolina
“The Best Huddle House”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have visited Huddle Houses in Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina and this particular one is the best because it is the cleaness on the inside and outside, everyone who works there is very friendly, the food and coffee are always hot and I don't have to find a waitress or go to the counter to get more. Alll the wait staff come by and check on me to make sure I have all I want and the manager (Tim) and owner (Rance) welcome me and speak to me each time I'm there. I look forward to eating there every time I am in the Cleveland/Helen, GA area.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank cruiseaddict97

Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia
“Great Waffles, great hashbrowns”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

As soon as you walk-in you will be greeted by the staff. They always cook my husbands hashbrowns just like he likes them, They do this every time we eat there. The breakfast dishes are so good.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank jimmiegirl
Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
“"Breakfast for the Road"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

Of course we're southern..so we love GRITS!!! Love to watch the people cook the breakfast...they're so cool...always eat here couple times a year when we're down...Eggs are great in the grits and a little sausage...

Visited April 2012
1 Thank patsy4134
Kankakee, Illinois
“Exceptional Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2011

Our family stopped at the Huddle House in Cleveland, GA for breakfast on the way to Babyland on Saturday July 2nd. They were extremely busy, being the Fouth of July weekend but we were seated and waited on in a very short time. The food was very good, but the level of service was outstanding.
Truly friendly and efficient waitstaff.
We will definately return when in town again.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank transitmechanic
North Carolina
“Nice - Nice - Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2010

I have decided that Church Greeters, Cashiers, Campground Hosts, and anyone else who needs to convey a "Friendly atmosphere" needs to spend time at our Huddle House in Cleveland, GA.....Nice, nice, nice. Nice to customers and nice to each other....

The food was really good!! Remember this is flattop cooking and not a gourmet restaurant.

• 4 of 5 bubbles