“Great Country Style Restaurant”
Review of Glenda's

Glenda's
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Great people, good food in a quaint dated (70’s) building. Typical Southern comfort food here and a place where the locals flock to catch up and eat. Anything you get here that is breaded and fried is worth eating!

1  Thank geo100000

Reviewed July 29, 2018

We ate here twice during our vacation week near Cleveland. The food at Glenda's is excellent, and the portions are generous. Nothing fancy here, just good old-fashioned, yummy breakfast. We'd definitely come back when we're in the area.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

They had a variety of menu items. I chose grilled chicken tender plate with slaw and baked potato. Others chose fried chicken tender plate with fries and slaw. It took a while to get out order. A baked potato is just a baked potato as usual, the slaw was grated fine and tasted good. The grilled chicken tenders were small, tasted ok but I like the flavor of Cracker Barrell's grilled chicken tenders overall. I was told the fried tenders and fries were good. I asked for a take out menu but they were out. It took quite a while for them to bring out check. We had finished eating and were just sitting there waiting for them to bring it. If I were back in the area, I would go back again and try one of their other meals.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Glenda’s provides a nice salad bar with many selections. My husband enjoys it with a sandwich. His chicken sandwich was a piece of chicken on a bun. Nothing else was added. I had the French Dip and only half the bun had meat. I had to open the bun and reposition the meat so it covered the bun. So, it was an average meal. I’ll go back once more just to see if this is a usual experience here.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Great food and plenty of it! The staff was very friendly and the establishment was very clean. Love the biscuits!