“Cool little sandwich shop”
Review of Creekside Deli

Creekside Deli
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We always stop here on our way to the mountains to camp. Short little drive from DeSoto Falls and Vogel. The Dagwood is out of this world!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I looked on TripAdvisor for a restaurant in Cleveland as I was passing through and landed on Creekside Deli with a 4.5 star rating. I am not sure how it managed to get a rating this high, it really was a 2 or possibly a 3 at the very most. I got the French Dip and I have to say, it was probably one of the smallest French Dip sandwiches I have ever had in my life. Cost was $7. The dip for the sandwich comes in one of those teeny plastic condiment containers which was adequate for the size of the sandwich given. My "chips" were greasy over-cooked potato slices. My husband ordered a hamburger steak, which was essentially a hamburger without the bun, just plopped on a plate.... looking like a naked hamburger. His sides were french fries (they were out of mashed potatoes), and his fries looked exactly like my "chips"... greasy and over-cooked. He also got a second side dish which was coleslaw.... served in one of those miniature plastic condiment containers. It was essentially two bites of coleslaw. Overall, it was a disappointing meal. Luckily I was not very hungry nor overly particular at that time. I am sure that given the size of the town, there are not many options or maybe not even a market for more creative delis. However, it had the basics... sandwiches and burgers, and was clean enough, fast enough and not over priced. If you are looking for something spectacular, I would suggest you to keep driving to Helen or toward Atlanta.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Busy little place! The food was fine but the service was impersonal and rather dry. The scenic view of the small creek was great. The orders took a long time reach us at our table. Try it at your own risk....

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Business 101 says don't make drastic changes in a successful business until you have been there for one year. Creekside has been a twice/week main stay for our family for years. Although I'm sure the new owner means well, they're making quite a few bad choices. If he really wants to maintain the greatness that was Creekside Deli, just go play golf and let those who stuck around run it the way it was being run.
Don't fix what ain't broken!

2  Thank hbrook11
Reviewed July 10, 2018

The food is great. I love their philly steak sandwich. And their hamburgers and onion rings are awesome.The help is well trained and friendly.It is a very nice place to eat,