“Oh I love your chicken soup”
Review of Cafe Cancun

Cafe Cancun
Ranked #9 of 57 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Delicious Authentic Mexican and homemade American and Mexican breakfast! Our food is made hot and fresh to order. Open 6am to 10pm 7 days a week. Breakfast buffet on Saturday and Sunday! Best food in town.
Reviewed August 28, 2018

The servers at Cancun are always very attentive. I really enjoy their chicken soup. You can tell it is prepared fresh. They've added some outdoor seating.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

always looking for nearest mexican restaurant location without leaving town. this one is wiith in 5 miles of where i'm living. the day we visited was our 28th aniversary, the food was okay but did not meet normal standards. I prefer salsa that leaves me wanting for more. the margaritas ordered were not as good as i've had a house one taste.

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Food is reasonably priced, servings are large, the food is hot and fresh. staff is friendly. Overall a great experience.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

The food here is very good. Authentic Tex Mex type fare. The service is great as well. However if you are looking for some breakfast they also serve that too. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

We were coming south on Hwy 75 after a trip to the Georgia mountains to see fall foliage, entering Cleveland. At the intersection where you take a left towards 115 there's a large billboard advertising Cafe Cancun straight ahead. We opted for the road less traveled. Nice find. Warm tortilla chips and tasty salsa were served almost before we were seated. Friendly server. Husband had carne ranchero which he thought was super tasty. I chose my regular, chile rillenos. As good as I hoped for. And all of this for a very fair price. We would happily return if in the area.