“Great Breakfast”

Rib Country BBQ - Cleveland
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: A real wood fired Southern BBQ joint!
Description: A real wood fired Southern BBQ joint!
Reviewed September 30, 2018

I didn't realize that Rib Country offered breakfast until we saw a sign when driving up to the mountains one day. We decided to try it. I have to say the service was great and an excellent breakfast for the price.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed September 10, 2018

First of all, Jen, our server, was OUTSTANDING! We saw the review for this place on TripAdvisor and decided to pop in after a long day of hiking and exploring in the mountains. We'd noticed the Rib Country in downtown Helen, but I'm glad we went to THIS location. It was nice to get out of the touristy (not a complaint, just the truth) downtown Helen to enjoy a nice supper. The food was amazing. I'm not typically a huge rib fan, but my daughter is so we split a rack. I wish we'd split the rack and a half. They were so good. I mean, so good. Lick the bone when you're done good. My husband got the smoked prime rib and it was delicious and tender. Best Cheerwine I've ever had, too! The kids menu was good, too. It's not a cheap place to eat, but we felt it was worth the price - especially since a walk up lunch the day before cost our family of six (with 3 of them being little ones) cost us almost the same thing.

Certainly worth checking out! My only complaint is that they didn't have our t-shirt sizes in their gift shop. We'd love to advertise for them!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Brisket was yummy. Nine in our party and we were seated in a very short time. The parking lot was even full too. Everyone enjoyed there meals too.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

fine baby back ribs, decent baked beans, adequate slaw but boy howdy was that beef delicious, tender, just the right amount of pull, delicious rub made a fine flavor packed bark and it was perfectly cooked. thumbs up, in fact two thumbs up for an excellent meal. the place was clean, they were packed when we entered yet they seated us immediately. we cannot wait to return!

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We stop here often on Friday or Saturday just for the Prime rib. Tonight I had the rib eye. It was very lightly seasoned and not as tasteful as the smoked prime. The loaded potato salad was amazing and a must try. Service was ok. They forgot my second horseradish sauce and got my drink order, hot water with lemon incorrect. They brought iced water instead. But a must visit for the smoked wings, ribs and dessert. Fried pie or the blackberry cobbler save room for them, or have dessert first.

Date of visit: August 2018