“Excellent food”
Review of Rib Country

Rib Country
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: A real wood fired Southern BBQ joint!
Description: A real wood fired Southern BBQ joint!
Paris, IL
“Excellent food”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Our group of 11 ate herein Sunday evening after a day long meeting. The staff was very friendly and provided excellent service. At the advice of earlier tripadvisor reviews, I ordered smoked turkey breast. I was NOT disappointed. I could literally cut it with my fork. The entire meal including sides and dessert were outstanding. If I lived near here I would eat here often. You won't go wrong eating here.

• Visited August 2013
Thank Barbara and Dav... D

Decatur, Georgia
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We have stopped here twice on the way back from hiking in the Georgia mountains and both times the meals have been wonderful. Our family has tried the pulled pork sandwich, the smoked turkey sandwich, the chicken tenders and the ribs. No complaints. The tea and soft drinks were good as well as the fries. Service was pleasant. Rest rooms were clean. Prices were decent. We will definitely stop here again.

Visited July 2013
Providence, Rhode Island
“Comfortable place; Good BBQ”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Like no chain I have ever eaten at before. Supposedly one of 5 - all located in small towns in GA and NC. I had ribs. Others had pulled pork platters. We all enjoyed our meals. Nice, spacious seating. Very friendly service. Great baked beans. No beer on Sunday! Good food, friendly helpful waitress = great find for New Englanders driving through.

• Visited July 2013
“Great Lunch!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We dropped in for lunch today - no wait and very good bbq. The ribs were small and a little dry, but you could tell they took hours of smoking. I had the smoked turkey breast which was very good. the mustard bbq sauce is perfect - the other house bbq sauce is a little sweet a sticky for me. great service, friendly folks. we've also done takeout which is a great option when the Friday and Saturday night wait can be up to an hour.

• Visited July 2013
McDonough
“MMMMMM”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Every time we go to Cleveland or Helen we try to eat at rib country the bbq is sooooo good. Turkey ribs etc. They have lunch specials that are really good and priced fair It hard to leave from for desert but u gotta try they have the best frid apple pies and icecream.

• Visited April 2013