Tripadvisor

from $24.61
More Info
from $27.82
More Info
All reviews wildlife walk sloth encounter guided tour north georgia farm animals behind the scenes well taken care baby kangaroo mountain lion love animals cool animals amazing animals reptile house sunset tour singing dogs favorite part animals seem
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The wolf experience was great! Loved Bane and Chloe. Very cool experience.

The zoo tour was ok. It was raining so most of the animals were under cover and we didn't get to see them. I'd suggest refunding or rescheduling in cases like that.

The staff were great!

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Took my girlfriend here as her Christmas present to see her fave animal, the otter. The team was very friendly and the otters while super energetic made the experience fun

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

I brought my sexual grandson here this past weekend. It's funny because my dad lived in Cleveland for 8 years and I lived there too and we never knew about this place. What an awesome little Zoo. They take great care of the animals and are very Hands-On. You get to get up-close-and-personal with every animal there. You get to feed them play with them and if you want to pay extra having encounter with them. We didn't do that this time but we certainly will next time. We are looking forward to going back in the spring when the babies are born. If you want a great place to spend the day with your family this is it.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

The zoo is very accommodating and friendly staff. Highly recommend. Great for family kids or couples.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

We visited the North Georgia Zoo as a birthday surprise for my husband - Sloth and Otter encounters were the surprise. Both encounters were amazing! Our guides for each encounter were informative, friendly, and fun, as was every one at the zoo. It was so enjoyable to spend time interacting with these animals and we could see how much the guides/ staff loved the animals. (And the otters were complete cuteness overload! ) We highly recommend the encounters AND the zoo. We had an amazing day!