“Precious!”

Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Cleveland
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: New home of the Cabbage Patch Kids. Free Admission. Deliveries Daily. There are thousands of Cabbage Patch Kids just waiting to be adopted. Big and small, Preemies, Newborns and 'Kids, from bald to a full head of hair, every baby has a name, birthday and a hard to resist personality.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Our family loved visiting the Babyland General Hospital! We had 4 little girls, ages 4-8, all of whom truly enjoyed their experience. The delivery of babies by "Licensed Patch Nurses" was cute and entertaining for the girls. They loved picking out their special baby and taking the adoption oath. I recommend taking your little girls and spending way too much money on special baby dolls they will love forever!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

OMG - What can I say.

We went here for someone else as a favour. It was fantastic. How can the Cabbage Patch Hospital be so good. It has been done out as a hospital and all the staff are uniformed. There are separate rooms for all the ages of Cabbage's and even the birthing Area....Yes ..... the birthing area. And Yep, a birth of a baby cabbage took place while we were there. We all joined in, it was hysterical. Weird in a nice way.

If you are ever in the area then you should visit this place. You can adopt your Cabbage Patch Doll and get all the clothes and accessories etc. Our 18 year old son was not quite as enthusiastic as us but never mind.

The staff were so helpful, amazing.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

This was one of the best experiences in my life! I got there early and took pictures of the grounds. Then patiently waited as the doors opened. I saw all the archive dolls and even helped one doll be born! I made my selection of a cabbage patch and left as giddy as I was back in the 1980's! The staff is dressed in hospital attire and are as nice as can be! They role play and seem to enjoy the enthusiasm the "older 30-40 something crowd" brings lol. Thank you for a great experience!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

If you or your children love these dolls, this is a must. Beautiful old house on a rolling lawn with cabbage statues all around and rooms with so many dolls. See a baby being "born". Very nice gift shop. We brought a picnic lunch and ate at the tables they had outside.

1  Thank Lois R
Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you're an old school fan of Cabbage Patch dolls or maybe have kids or grandkids, this is a must see. Worth the drive & the time spent there. The staff is very helpful answering any questions you may have. I would visit again for sure if in the area.