“So Cute!”

Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Cleveland
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: New home of the Cabbage Patch Kids. Free Admission. Deliveries Daily. There are thousands of Cabbage Patch Kids just waiting to be adopted. Big and small, Preemies, Newborns and 'Kids, from bald to a full head of hair, every baby has a name, birthday and a hard to resist personality.
Dayton, Ohio
95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“So Cute!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Went here looking for my niece a doll and found several that I liked! They have many dolls that are exclusive to his location. The soft faced dolls are hand stitched by about 10 people and they run about $295. They also have the plastic head dolls that are exclusive to his location for $39-$79. They have all eye, skin and hair colors you're looking for (even freckles and dimples). They have names attached but you can change name and birthdate when you buy it. New babies are born each day and they let a customer name one when we were there.

Social Circle, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Gotta Love those babies!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a must stop and take the tour when in Georgia. Everytime I visit I leave with a smile and a warm fuzzy glow. Pack a picnic. Lunch and eat outdoors in the park.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Cynthia B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Weird but interesting!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

This place is fantastic. A little weird but all around interesting. Sometimes the adults like it more then the kids especially if you were an 80's kid.

Nashville, Tennessee
105 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“Doesn't come close to former location”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My wife and I went to Babyland about 5 years ago while passing through. It was a very pleasant discovery. Very eclectic and we both liked winding through the hallways and seeing the different themes in all the rooms. The largest room was just the right size for the 'birthing tree' and show they put on.

We have a daughter who is 3 now and her great grandmother gave her a couple cabbage patch dolls last year. We really looked forward to taking her to Babyland.

We were extremely disappointed. As mentioned in other reviews this new location is just a big warehouse gift shop. It has zero charm compared to how it used to be set up. Our 3 year old daughter didn't even like it enough to 'adopt' a doll. I can't believe we drove out of our way for this because after seeing the new place we would not have even stopped if we had been driving right by it.

Visited December 2012
4 Thank Tony D
TELLICO PLAINS
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Love love love...”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have to say, as a 37 year old woman, I completely felt like the 8 year old little girl who received her first CPK for Christmas. The hospital is amazing.... There are any and every type baby you can think of, and all ready for adoption. I will say, if you visit and have a baby from your childhood, or a daughter (or son) with a baby, take them with you. They sign everyone in, and give the "visiting" CPK's a visitor sticker. So sweet. A must visit for anyone age who loves their Cabbage Patch Kid!

Visited December 2012