“Babyland General Hospital”

Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Cleveland
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: New home of the Cabbage Patch Kids. Free Admission. Deliveries Daily. There are thousands of Cabbage Patch Kids just waiting to be adopted. Big and small, Preemies, Newborns and 'Kids, from bald to a full head of hair, every baby has a name, birthday and a hard to resist personality.
Powell, TN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Babyland General Hospital”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We took my 8 yr old granddaughter to Babyland General Hospital for her birthday on Dec 26. She was almost overwhelmed (in a good way) by the store! It is a wonderful place to take your children, whether or not you plan to buy a doll..................of course, I'm a Grandmother, and I enjoyed it immensely, too. She and her little brother both found dolls, as did my daughter for her 9 month old little boy. What a treat! We even got to see a couple of babies being born out of the Cabbage Patch.

Visited December 2012

Marietta, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Love, Love, Love this place”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I had a few cabbage patch kids when I was growing up but I never had a chance to go to BabyLand General Hospital. I took my younger cousin today and we had a great time. I spent too much money, bought her first Cabbage Patch Kid!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank AprilRB
Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“All those babies!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great afternoon spent with my young niece at BabyLand General. New Location and fun if you enjoy dolls and the history of the Cabbage Patch Kids.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Debbie S
Greenville
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“A fun way to spend a couple of hours”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went simply because it was a way to kill a few hours. Have to say it was fun and entertaining little visit. They do a good job making a store pretty interactive for the kids. Nice setting and a great place to have a picnic if you are so inclined. While some of the Cabbage Patch kids are pricey - $ 295-350, they have toys and dolls available for almost all budgets. I wouldn't say worth a two hour drive, but something fun to do if you are in the area.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank BlessedTraveler00
Middle Georgia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“My daughter loves this place”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

There is so much to do here for little kids. We haven't adopted a cabbage patch doll but my daughter (2.5 yrs old) loves playing with the dolls there and the toys they have out. She likes watching the cabbage patch doll deliveries, too. The staff is great as well. We go once every year.

Visited October 2012