“Tastey and friendly”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I get propane, breakfast biscuits , steak biscuits, here all the time.. Their boiled peanuts are delicious .

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Man, I am telling you ....this is down home country gas station eating. Get the egg and bacon one. Hang on tight. You wont be hungry at lunch. Nice people. Pickup truck required.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed July 15, 2016

Was surprised that a gas station was putting out so much good food according to the reviews. I am a sucker for hole in the walls joints, so I had to stop and see for myself...my main course was the bbq sandwich -- which was ok. Would not go out of my way for it. My two sides were pasta salad (unique and tasty -- fruit, pasta and tomatoes), and mac/cheese (which was a disappointment -- was expecting ole school style where it has that fried cheese caked on the top; instead it's kinda runny).

Homemade desserts, too -- which were all very good.

The rave is about the biscuits according to reviews so I bought two of them (naked w/ butter) -- perhaps I should have gotten them with chix or something else on top because I was not feeling what everybody else was raving about. Like I said, next time I go to the mountains I will give it another try, this time with some meat piled high.

The service was excellent and the folks that worked there as well as the patrons were all very nice and customer oriented. Will return next time I am in the area.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

As the title suggested this place can a good place for biscuits, however the last time I visited, she was having issues with her oven so some batches weren't coming out cooked right. When she has properly working equipment, she has some off the best biscuits around. Her gas prices are about 10¢ high than in town, but she is the last chance for gas on US 129 before crossing Blood mountain if you are traveling north.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed January 27, 2016

Go here for the biscuits. They are the best around. Everything for breakfast is good. Not to excited about the lunches, so I only go in the mornings, but that's just me. They do a good lunch business too.

Date of visit: January 2016