$90
$86
QualityInn
$60
Americas Best Value Inn(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$64
$55
$53
Mountain Aire Cottages & Inn(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$114
Beechwood Inn(Clayton)
$193
$57
$79
$70
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

All reviewsgolf courseindoor poolplay golfspa treatmentspro shopfitness centerin great shapelooked greathiking traillarge balconytennis courtsexcellent golfmountain golfgrounds are beautifulnice staygolf tripgreat mountain
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We enjoyed this trip so very much...Great food,,,the staff made us feel so special...They sent us a bottle of Wine and at dinner a shrimp cocktail...We went hiking snow tubing and shopping.THANKS
YOU FOR A GREAT TRIP,,,,

Room Tip: Our room was great on the lower level..
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
elizabeth r, Director of Sales at Kingwood Country Club & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing Kingwood as your anniversary destination! You both were such a pleasure to have as our guests and we enjoyed providing some special surprises for your anniversary! We are hopeful you will be back to visit us soon!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Last week my husband and I finally took a vacation to Northern GA and stayed at the absolutely gorgeous Kingwood Resort. The staff greeted us with such kindness that we didn't want to leave. They have it all here with the spa (went 3 times!), golf and wonderful views of the countryside. The price was very reasonable for such a well known resort. We will be back next year. Thank you to the outstanding staff that took care of us!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bellalovesme
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This resort is a perfect place to relax, play golf, shop, and enjoy the wonderful food. The rooms are nice and very clean! The staff is outstanding from the check-in to the housekeeping team-congrates to all! I enjoyed my trip to the Highlands but I like the small town of Clayton better.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
elizabeth r, Director of Sales at Kingwood Country Club & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you for your review of our property. We would have to agree with you! Kingwood is the perfect setting for any type of traveler and we are hopeful you will be our guest again soon! Again, thank you.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Surrounded by the awesome North Georgia mountains, this rural resort almost forces you to relax. The staff is most helpful and while the rooms are older than the cookie-cutter rooms found from sea to shining sea, they are spotless, well appointed and close to Clayton. Call ahead if you can because of its popularity for weddings and golf events. Their restaurant and lounge are both above average. Rates are more than fair for the quality you will receive.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of our property. Kingwood's staff takes great pride in providing quality service and to helping our guests create a lasting favorable memory of their experience. The property provides the perfect setting for all types of travelers and we hope that you will come back and be our guest again soon! Again, thank you!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was my first stay at Kingwood. Friendly staff. Hot buffet-full breakfast. Firm mattress as experienced by me.

My stay was part of a wedding party over a couple of days....so you can imagine all the folks, all the concerns, all the mishaps, all the excitement. In particular, I want to say thank you for the assistance that the staff provided when I left something within the room (after little sleep and certainly all the excitement of the wedding!). After discovering that I had left one of my favorite pillows (that I take everywhere with me on my travels), I called Kingwood and they promptly located the pillow and determined with me how to return it. Thank you!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Elizabeth R, Manager at Kingwood Country Club & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your first visit at Kingwood and am hopeful that you will return! Our staff does an excellent job providing quality and personal customer service. The resort is open all year and affords our guests comfortable lodging, dining, indoor pool and day Spa as well as golf weather permitting. So if you are looking to get away this winter season keep Kingwood in mind. Again, you are very welcome and thank you!