I have stayed at Mountain Aire more times than I can remember in the last few years since my parents relocated to Clayton. I have stayed in two of the cottages (Blue Ridge multiple times and Mountain View once) and one of the rooms (Dogwood multiple times). The location is perfect, far enough from the noise of the highway so that you can appreciate the beauty and quiet, but close enough to downtown that you can walk in to enjoy a meal without having to get in the car (again!). When traveling with children, it is great that the cottages have full kitchens and, with the very good Ingles grocery store so close by, it is easy to prepare meals to enjoy on the cottage decks. For enjoying Clayton and the surrounding area any time of the year, Mountain Aire is really the best choice---clean, comfortable, beautifully maintained by the very welcoming owner, Frank.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mountain Aire Cottages & Inn. Upscale & Affordable Cottages, Individual Kitchenette Rooms, or Suites Daily, Weekend, Weekly, or Monthly Getaways. Upscale and Affordable - The Gem of the mountains! Casual, Comfortable Charm. Centrally located to everything! Please Note: All interiors are Strictly Non-Smoking! Sorry, no pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mountain Aire Cottages & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Aire Cottages And Motel
- Mountain Aire Cottages Hotel Clayton