I stayed here for one night before spending the day on the Chattooga. Let me preface this review with the fact that I am super picky about hotels and how clean my room is. Other reviewers raved about the cleanliness of this establishment which is one of the reasons I picked Mountain Aire. The room was definitely up to my standards. I thought the beds were very comfortable (soft, not lumpy), but my travel companion would've preferred a firmer mattress. The hotel was easy to find and close to downtown. Along with the basic hotel necessities, you get personal attention from the owner, Frank, who has obviously put a lot of heart and work into his business. Why stay in a drab, run-of-the-mill hotel when you can stay here? I will definitely be a repeat customer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mountain Aire Cottages & Inn Upscale & Affordable Cottages, Individual Kitchenette Rooms, or Suites Daily, Weekend, Weekly, or Monthly Getaways. Upscale and Affordable - Casual, Comfortable Charm. Centrally located to everything! Please Note: All interiors are Strictly Non-Smoking! Sorry, no pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mountain Aire Cottages & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Aire Cottages Hotel Clayton
- Mountain Aire Cottages And Motel