“Best Georgia BBQ”
Review of The Wicked Pig BBQ

The Wicked Pig BBQ
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Description: We serve competition quality BBQ. Pulled Pork, Huge racks of Spare Ribs, Beef Brisket, Smoked Chicken, we have the best wings in the county, great burgers and Ice Cold Beer. Everything is made fresh from scratch, we make our own dry rubs and BBQ Sauces. All of our Sauces have won awards in competition, and we never put any sauce on our meats. We feel our meats hold their own without any sauce at all. However, we have a Georgia Red, a South Carolina Mustard, a North Carolina Vinegar Pepper, a North Alabama White and a Jack Daniels-Apple BBQ Sauce, all of which we make ourselves. Barbecue, Wings & Beer. BEST food for a hundred miles or more.
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Best Georgia BBQ”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This was a great place to eat! Their BBQ sauces were delicious. They had the best "wicked beans". The staff appeared to be family and were great! Highly recommend!!!

• Visited April 2014

Lakemont, Georgia
“Seismic Shift in NE GA Barbeque”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Home of the Flintstone Rack !!

Home of the Walk-In Special !!
(some things in life you just can't phone-in)

I have had occasion to induce the Self-Inflicted Meat COMa (SIM-COM) in barbeque spots across much of the USA - Probably all of the places/states you'd expect someone sweet, sweet meat-oblivion to try in Kansas, Missouri, Texas, Kentucky, S.C., N.C. and on to parts hitherto unknown.

The Wicked Pig stands proudly among the best of them, and head-n-shoulders above anyplace I've been to in Georgia.

Friday-Night Wing-Night (with umpty-leventy-bazillion variations to try) - and Saturday Night Rib-Night are a straight stroke of genius, second only to their only restriction: You Have to Walk In and Order to Get The Deal.

Does it take longer than calling it in? You bet - but the act of hanging out in the shop, talking to folks and smelling the food cook is completely worth it.... even if there weren't a price special involved.

RIIIIIIBS !!!!!!!

Go!
Go Now!

... Seriously! Why are you still reading this?!? You're cutting into your barbeque-eating time here! Go! Wicked Pig! GO NOW !!

(oh yeah - I understand they do catering too!)

• Visited April 2014
Clayton, Georgia
“Finger licken good!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I've had the pleasure several times of eating Wicked Pig's bar-b-que at both the mobile rigs location as well as the indoor cafe location, and each time it was excellent!! Very moist and tender Before you put on any of their signature sauces! I've tried their pulled pork, sliced pork sandwich, brisket, and burgers, .... all were delicious and very reasonably priced. Oh, and their wings... Wow!! They make all their own sauces, so there is something for everyone. I highly recommend The Wicked Pig Bar-B-Que to all my friends and family! Enjoy!!

• Visited March 2014
Tiger, Georgia
“Amazing food and service”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I am a huge fan of barbecue. I am pretty sure I've tried every restaurant in the area that offers barbecue pork. While driving to Wal*Mart, I noticed The Wicked Pig food truck and had to stop. They're barbecue is absolutely amazing! I don't go anywhere else now. After finding them on Facebook, I noticed they had a restaurant in the antique mall in town. So now I head there pretty much every weekend. I've tried their barbecue pork, chicken and tacos, as well as pretty much all of their sides. The food is great, I have yet to try anything bad. I'm a traditional barbecue sauce kind of gal, so I always use their Georgia Red sauce and I can tell you that it is one of the best barbecue sauces ever. If they sold it by the bottle, I'd buy it. This is the type of place that I'm excited to recommend to my family and friends. The people who work there are truly incredible people. I want to be friends with all of them, especially Mongo. Every time my boyfriend and I stop by, he chats with us awhile and it's really nice to feel like I'm not only supporting a local business, but I'm supporting one of my friends. Seriously, go try them! I guarantee you'll go back again and again.

• Visited March 2014
“Wings with a smile!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Love the wings! Always great and love they have bogo wing night! Great service you can tell they really love what they are doing and take great pride in the place and always want to better themselves. I recommend this place to every one I meet looking for great food. Can't wait till they get the bar in for it will be my new hang out spot especially on wing night!