“Great Spot!!”

Universal Joint
Ranked #7 of 56 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: Healthy, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Creative burgers, wings, well thought out menu with everything made in house. A full bar including 16 draft beers featuring craft and domestic. Outdoor seating and live music Friday and Saturdays May through October.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

One of the few places to take in a ball game and have drinks in the small town of Clayton. My friend and I both got burgers and they were excellent!! Our bartender was also great and the atmosphere was welcoming and friendly. Outside there was a band playing around an open fire pit. Cant wait to go back.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant based on a local residents recommendation. We were not disappointed. The restaurant is in an old gas station. The atmosphere was quaint, the food was awesome, the service was great, and the prices extremely reasonable. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were back again this month and ate here twice - it is always great. food is the best, the only complaint I have is having to wait to be waited on. It would be understandable if they had of been busy at that time but they were not and I had to go ask for menus. Only complaint but the food makes up for that. I wish they would open one of these in Perry Georgia..

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We eat at this charming spot regularly - on average bi-monthly. I used to rave and refer people to it all the time. During our recent visit I noticed that the plate size is smaller and the quality of the food's not what it's been in the past. Still a nice selection of craft and regular beers and the food was okay, just not great like it had been during many previous visits. My black bean quesadilla was so strong with garlic that I should've sent it back - yuck. My husband had a burger and tater tots and said it was good but much smaller order of tots. The burger was overcooked. Our friend ordered the blackened tiliapia taco along with a side salad on the plate. It wasn't much food at all. Hopefully this last visit was an exception. All in all - still enjoyable outdoor atmosphere, with normally slower service, but now only average food.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very casual place. Have only been for lunch one time and had their fish tacos, which were great, as was the service. Appears to be a good place to hang and have a cold drink on the patio. Would recommend for someone looking for a quick, inexpensive lunch.