“This is one of my favorites!!”

Grapes & Beans Cafe
Ranked #7 of 54 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Grapes & Beans has been serving a casual lunch in Clayton, GA for over 17years. We open at 9am for coffee and dessert options and lunch begins at 11am. Order at the counter, grab a drink, and enjoy a healthy, freshly prepared meal inside or on our kudzu covered porch!
“This is one of my favorites!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We found this little gem last summer and I couldn't wait to return! What to order was a tough decision as it all sounded soooo good! I ended up ordering the veggie pita with hummus, my daughter had the gyro and my hubby had the turkey slaw sandwich. All were absolutely delicious!! We relaxed on the porch out back and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Then I grabbed a caramel latte to go, it hit the spot! If you are in town and want a nice, fresh, healthy lunch, with happy, friendly service then I highly recommend this place!

2 Thank Melissa D

Highlands, North Carolina
“Great lunch”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Our favorite - Fromage - was closed today, so we drove up the hill and ate here. My wife had the Tuscan tuna salad special. I had the portobello and eggplant sandwich. Both were excellent! I had the raspberry iced tea. My wife drank the raspberry ginger brew in a bottle.

Highly recommend Grapes & Beans!

3 Thank hoytandres
Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome food and atmosphere”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

If you are looking for great food, a great setting, and great prices, this is your place. You can't really go wrong here, both whether you want to sit outside or inside. My personal favorite is the veggie sandwich with hummus and pita, but my friends like other options that are also delectable. I make sure to eat here every summer when I pass through Clayton.

1 Thank David S
Gainesville, Florida
“Soup and a Kudzu patio”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We had two wonderful soup and salad lunches on the Kudzu Patio. Our favorite was the chicken, coconut curry soup. Good coffee and desert also. The hip place to eat.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank sherilynwood
TampaBay
“Fresh, healthy and wonderful!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

It was our first trip to the Grapes and Beans this year and it was everything we loved before. This is a casual place with indoor seating or tables on the back patio. The drill is to go to the counter, survey the daily specials and the menu and make your selections. Then find a seat and your food will be served at your table. My husband ordered the special wild salmon chowder. The cup he requested was more like a bowl and he was nice enough to let me taste it. It was superb but more than I could eat together with the vegetable pita I ordered. If you don't like vegan there's plenty of things that are not. And the restaurant also offers a wide selection of wines, beer, special tea and coffee. And they also have a number of cakes, cookies and other treats to tempt you.

1 Thank Pittipats