“It used to be our favorite”

La Pachanga Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 56 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I wish I knew. Suddenly the food began to taste very generic...as if it were out of a can. Sauce verde has no flavor. We were good customers but it's sorta like velveeta and hamburger now to our tastes. Excellent service and prices.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

While visiting for our annual trip we found this gem after a terrible experience up the road (manriques). The food was terrific, the margaritas were the best but the salsa "brown sauce" was amazing!! We had carna asada and chicken fajitas, loved it. I've actually eaten here several times and will be sure to stop by any chance I get. We loved the "brown sauce" so much I had to have some to go!! Wish they were closer to Atlanta!!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

with veg and non veg selections, the great folks at LaPachanga always treat you well, good food, nice inside, clean and food is hot and well cooked and served...enjoy! this was our weekly favorite for years, only stopped coming as we get our Mexican now in Atlanta when in the area on business.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My wife and I love good food, We were pleasantly surprised to find such good quality in Clayton, Ga.. The menu had a good variety of choices. More good food on my plate than I could consume in one sitting. Very attentive service. We shall return.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I only ate one dish here, steak and tomatoes, and it was utterly declicious and a great buy.As usual I had a beer and with my brother we had one great meal.