“Great food, service and atmosphere”
Review of Zeppelin's Pasta House - CLOSED

Zeppelin's Pasta House
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Fort Myers
“Great food, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

They take reservations and accomodated our group of 9 very efficiently. We all ordered different things and everyone loved their food. The salads, pizzas, pasta and bison burger were wonderful and our server was very attentive and pleasant. She did a great job. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Visited August 2014

Asheville, North Carolina
“Average food, high price”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here for a date night last night. We've been a few times over the past couple of years and seem to be having the same experience. The servers are always friendly, the food always seems to take a while, it hasn't been hot once and the prices are quite frankly, ridiculous. Atmosphere is great, very cozy and the food usually tastes great (despite not being warm enough and having two pasta dishes that lacked salt). I recommend their burgers and their olive tapenade, but don't expect hot French fries with that burger! With pasta dishes starting at around $17, I can think much nicer restaurants that offer way more for the price. We won't be back for a while again, but I really want to love this place!

Tupelo, Mississippi
“Good Italian Flair”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great little dive with a casual atmosphere. Food was good, and very reasonably priced. I would recommend Zeppelins to anyone traveling through the Clayton area.

Visited July 2014
Covington, Georgia
“We wish we had Zeppelins in our town.”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We loved everything we ate. The tomato pesto has to be a sin. Freaking amazing. I wish I had brought some home. We ate there three times in three days. Cova is an awesome server and a sweet young woman. Their burgers and fries are PERFECT. We will be going back to Clayton again for vacation just to eat there.

• Visited July 2014
Clayton, GA
“A Buckhead priced restaurant in Clayton. It isn't worth it.”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I ordered pasta. It was hardly edible. The 25$ price was outrageous. I sent it back to the kitchen and it came back unimproved. I will never set foot in this snotty place. Again!

• Visited May 2014