“Key West attitude”
Review of Rumor Hazit

Rumor Hazit
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in the North Georgia Mountains, Rumor Hazit is Clayton's Key West themed restaurant specializing in exciting seafood dishes and island décor. Jazzy music, colorful murals, and a tasty fare of fresh seafood, steak and chops. Be sure to save room for our signature Key Lime Pie.So why not put the daily grind on hold for awhile and let us transport you to the Keys!
Marietta, Georgia
“Key West attitude”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Very casual with an Island theme---seafood is their specialty but I can highly recommend the quesadilla and their deserts. The "Fish Bowl Top Shelf Margarita" was top shelf, I can also highly recommend those. We were there for lunch returning from the mountains and were glad we found Island gem.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank ballhawg

Rabun Gap, Georgia
“Disappointed!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I was really glad to see something new in town but that was short lived. I heard many, many people talk about how expensive the place is but wanted to try it for myself. Service was terrible. They were out nof half of the menu. My grouper reuben wasn't fit to eat. Wife hamburger was so-so at best. Too dang pricey. It's been a while and I might would try it again but I'll have to hear some positive scuttlebutt first and that hasn't happened.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Rooster2k9
Franklin, North Carolina, United States
“Thought it would be better”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We were interested in this place since we drove by it so many times, but I would have to say that the service and the food could have been better for the prices that were charged. Our server for a long time was pretty aloof and I like to engage in conversation with our server. They weren't busy for a Monday but yet we had to wait...and wait. The food was adequate but the menu is quite limited. I would have preferred to spend my special occasion elsewhere.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Allison H
Clarkesville,GA
“Better than any downtown by far!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We love Rumor..
For the life of me, I cannot figure out why the other restaurants downtown seem busier, I even asked the server there.
We drive from a different county each week to have at least one dinner meal there.
I think the other restaurants do better because they are more beer and liquor service, but if you're looking for the best meal, downtown Clayton , this is IT!
The next county south has a fabulous restaurant we frequent but this is the best of downtown Clayton.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Love4dogs4
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Menu has something for everyone and the food was excellent. Also a great outdoor seating area. Service was also excellent. Just sorry it is a 7 hour drive from home!

Visited June 2014