“Good place for dinner in the area”
Review of Rumor Hazit

Rumor Hazit
Ranked #7 of 56 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in the North Georgia Mountains, Rumor Hazit is Clayton's Key West themed restaurant specializing in exciting seafood dishes and island décor. Jazzy music, colorful murals, and a tasty fare of fresh seafood, steak and chops. Be sure to save room for our signature Key Lime Pie.So why not put the daily grind on hold for awhile and let us transport you to the Keys!
Reviewed November 12, 2013

There's not a lot to choose from in the Clayton area. The dinner we had was acceptable, but nothing special. The only complaint was that my wife ordered a side salad and got a monster salad. We wanted to send it back and the waitress got a little bit defensive. For $4.00, it just wasn't worth the agrevation. We'd go back

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Okay so our server was completely rude to start. Second I didn't get my drink till after my food.and third they put salt and pepper on everything. Way too bar scene and really need to leave things plain some people can't have salt.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stopped in for lunch. Using the recommendation of a local, we picked a good one. You should find something to suit you from an extensive menu. For lunch your choices include appetizers, soups, salads, wraps, burgers and super desserts. Additionally, there is a full service bar with a good selection of call brands and beers on tap. The weather was nice, but with a cool breeze - there were adjustable wind curtains, lunch on the outdoor terrace provided a nice ambiance. The décor is funky but classy, service was excellent. But to top it all, food was expertly prepared and tasty.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The atmosphere is so relaxing. They have an open patio where you can enjoy a meal even when it is raining. The food is very good. I would highly recommend the fish tacos - yum!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Prices are a little high but well worth it. My 12 year old had ordered Lobster bisque and I did not think she would like it - I was right so I ate it and it was so so good. I had ordered a fish in a pecan crust and a peach sauce so we shared that Oh my goodness it was so tasty. The flavors were so unreal. My other granddaughter got the roast beef and she said it was awesome too, We will diffidently go back.