“Well prepared food”
Review of Rumor Hazit

Rumor Hazit
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in the North Georgia Mountains, Rumor Hazit is Clayton's Key West themed restaurant specializing in exciting seafood dishes and island décor. Jazzy music, colorful murals, and a tasty fare of fresh seafood, steak and chops. Be sure to save room for our signature Key Lime Pie.So why not put the daily grind on hold for awhile and let us transport you to the Keys!
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stopped in for lunch. Using the recommendation of a local, we picked a good one. You should find something to suit you from an extensive menu. For lunch your choices include appetizers, soups, salads, wraps, burgers and super desserts. Additionally, there is a full service bar with a good selection of call brands and beers on tap. The weather was nice, but with a cool breeze - there were adjustable wind curtains, lunch on the outdoor terrace provided a nice ambiance. The décor is funky but classy, service was excellent. But to top it all, food was expertly prepared and tasty.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The atmosphere is so relaxing. They have an open patio where you can enjoy a meal even when it is raining. The food is very good. I would highly recommend the fish tacos - yum!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Prices are a little high but well worth it. My 12 year old had ordered Lobster bisque and I did not think she would like it - I was right so I ate it and it was so so good. I had ordered a fish in a pecan crust and a peach sauce so we shared that Oh my goodness it was so tasty. The flavors were so unreal. My other granddaughter got the roast beef and she said it was awesome too, We will diffidently go back.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed dinner, I had the stuffed chicken topped with a jalapeno sauce and it was very tasty. We also had the crusted fish dinner and it was also fantastic, we highly recommend eating here

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Refreshing to find a restaurant in the Clayton area that is open 7 days and 3 meals a day. Our visits for a lunch and a dinner were very enjoyable. The food is very good and the chef provides a bit of a uniqueness in most dishes. Service is excellent. Good margaritas too.