“Fun place for the kids”
Review of Rumor Hazit

Rumor Hazit
Ranked #8 of 56 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in the North Georgia Mountains, Rumor Hazit is Clayton's Key West themed restaurant specializing in exciting seafood dishes and island décor. Jazzy music, colorful murals, and a tasty fare of fresh seafood, steak and chops. Be sure to save room for our signature Key Lime Pie.So why not put the daily grind on hold for awhile and let us transport you to the Keys!
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Great food with a ocean front theme. Not what you would expect in the Smokey Mountains but a lot of fun. Awesome burgers.

There are newer reviews for Rumor Hazit

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Just ate dinner there. I am gluten free but when I asked the waitress what I could eat she said "only the salads." I suggested that broiled fish should be okay and asked her to check with the chef who said I could eat the fish, which I did. It was okay, not great. My partner and I shared the trout and mashed potatoes and a dessert and it came to $35 which we thought was a bit steep for a mediocre meal.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

my favorite sandwich is Reuben and yet I rarely have one, when I get in to Rumor Hazit, always order Reuben....and chips...great location, nice view, open air spring, summer, fall seating outside, excellent fish tank and environment inside. Enjoy! (avoid the BLT, other things are much better)

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Just visited last week for the second time. The staff were so friendly and welcoming. I had the crab cake to start, followed by shrimp and grits. It was all fantastic. Make sure to have a cocktail while you are there, very good selection. Very clean.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We live farily close and have been several times. Sometimes it has been very good and sometimes not so good. Last time I went I ordered a burger that ended up dry, dry, dry. The service has always been decent and the outdoor seating is nice a majority of the year.