All reviewsglen ella springsgarden housenorth georgiathe penthousequeen roomtallulah gorgefire pitrocking chairsgravel roadwedding weekendwarm hospitalitytree swingshort driveeach morningguest roomsthird floorluci
Reviewed June 21, 2010

Upon arrival we were warmly greeted by the owner and taken to our room which was cool and comfortable. A bottle of wine and crackers, cheese and fruit were awaiting us. We liked the seclusiveness of the inn...no noise from traffic. The dinner we chose was delicious as was the breakfast the next morning. I enjoyed walking through the beautiful garden with flowers in bloom and my husband and I walked off some of the food we had eaten by walking down to the spring and along a wonderfully sounding stream at the edge of the meadow.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2010

We just had our wedding at Glen Ella. It was a perfect weekend: great food, great atmosphere, incredible set up and service. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a family reunion, romantic weekend, or a wedding!

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed June 4, 2010

Lovely Inn with lovely amenities. Staff makes you feel like you are visiting old friends who sincerely care about your comfort and enjoyment. Inspiring perennial and herb garden, interesting history, excellent dinner. We also enjoyed the nearby Georgia Folk Pottery Museum.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2010

I spent 5 days at Glen Ella Springs recently running a workshop for 10 super talented executives.
The place was magical!. Not only did the staff make every interaction and absolute pleasure, but the location with all the beautiful woodland made me feel fantastic.
I have worked all over the world and have been blessed to work in some of the most fantastic places on the planet. Now I have a favourite! Glen Ella felt more like home than anywhere I have been. Home cooked food, constant smiles and the most caring and genuine innkeepers I have met.
Thank you so much, I know it was hard to get me to leave!
Its a great business venue if you want to get folk into a different headspace and no one will look after you so well.
Book it!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2010

It's a nice place, clean and friendly. Certainly the most upscale summer camp experience you can have. Bed is comfy but the AC unit blows from the floor and the low setting is not low. The floors creak and the upstairs plumbing is loud--- but for being in the country on a dirt road, it's nice. No TV, which is good. Nice areas for walks and hikes--lots of birds--did not spot any deer.
The restaurant is ok but gourmet would be a real stretch of the word--it is good basic cookin--no frills. Good breakfast with excellent grits.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple