“Welcome to town Harvest Habersham!”
Review of Harvest Habersham

Harvest Habersham
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Farm to Table restaurant featuring local ingredients, all dishes made from scratch, to create a style of cooking we call Genuine Food.
Cornelia, Georgia
“Welcome to town Harvest Habersham!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We live locally and walked in last night, sans reservation. Lovely, friendly staff working together to give the best service possible. We started with the peach and cream cheese bruchettta. They had a serviceable wine list and we both chose white wines from it and they were very nice. My husband had the shrimp and grits. A traditional southern dish found on most menus around here but in addition to the signature ingredients featured okra and tomatoes. Okra is a particular favorite of mine and this was fresh with just the right amount crunch. I ordered the roasted chicken with sweet potato mash and summer squash. The chicken was perfect; moist and cooked just right. Seasoning was spot on. I asked if it had been brined and was told that it was indeed brined in a buttermilk infused brine. We had a wonderful blueberry/lemon curd tart for dessert that we shared. We found the entire experience very pleasant and plan on returning frequently. Oh. . .I almost forgot. As a previous reviewer mentioned, there is no bread basket and for that I applaud the owners. Too many Americans wear too many bread baskets around their waist while dulling their taste buds with the salty sugary carbs contained therein. I believe that Harvest Habersham will receive lots of local support and I foresee them being in business for many years to come. They certainly are serving a demand and a need and doing so deliciously.

• Visited August 2014
7 Thank Fran T

“Delicious”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

My partner and a friend ate at Harvest and brought me home a to go order. I was SO pleasantly surprised at the quality , taste and moistness of sweet friend chicken that was at least an hour old, it was delicious! I have not had the opportunity to dine there yet, but from what I've heard, everything is fresh and well prepared. Looking forward to actually eating there soon!

5 Thank Jerry H
Atlanta, Georgia
“Won't last...skip this one”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Poor service from hostess. She couldn't figure out how to seat us. The place was not busy on Saturday night from 5:30 to 7:00. Dry chicken. No veggies. Tasteless mashed potatoes. Spaghetti squash meal had very later spaghetti squash and little else on the plate. No bread. We left after paying way too much for way too little and they did not care that we were not pleased. Drive to Clayton to eat at the farm to table restaurant there. As a new new restaurant, they should be trying harder.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Molleigh51
Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia
“Good and not so good!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I don't really know what I expected, but it wasn't what I expected. My husband's salad was great, but an option of a grilled chicken breast would have been more filling. We would pay extra! . My BLT was good and different. The bacon was very tasty, but it was more like jerky bacon. It was extremely hard to eat and chew, but the flavor was great. Examples of other items on the menu were lamb meatballs, pork burger and a salad with egg over easy. Just not what I expected or wanted. A quiche with local veggies would have been fabulous. They were out of their chicken salad. I can see why as it would have been the only other item I would have chosen. The service was attentive, but a bit little slow. I will be back for a second try. We so badly need good restaurants in our area since the loss of Sweetbreads. If you want a hardy meal, this is not your place. If you want to try some different items, it is your place. Keep at it. We want you to stay!

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank whitewater4
Demorest, Georgia
“Yummy”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I have had lunch and dinner at harvest habersham....everything was delicious. I plan to have many more great meals there.

3 Thank Lori L