“Yummy”

Add it.
Grapevine's casual Italian dining
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great food and excellent service. Wonderful pesto chicken. Friendly staff. Clean and tastefully decorated. The bread and salad was fresh and good. The whole meal tasted fresh and carefully prepared. Very rare to find a good restaurant in north ga that isn't expensive and this place has it all. Definatly will return and tell friends and family.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We have eaten here several times and the food has been consistently good; I tend to usually order a chicken dish and all have been good and I would reorder; Copied a friend once and tried the Lasagna and it was very good and a very large portion. Generous with bread, we have never made it to dessert. Will continue to return.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

A shock to find such good Italian fare in this small town in Northeast Georgia. My wife and I had Chicken Portobello and Smoked Chicken Ravioli, both were of high quality and excellently prepared. They have a solid wine and beer list as well. Prices were very affordable. We were trying to dine at Natalie Janes up the street and at 5 pm on a Wednesday, walked in and stood for ten minutes, and were completely ignored so we happened upon Grapevines, and are we glad we did! Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I are probably considered "foodies" in that we love to experience good food and we will eat at any new restaurant in our area, and love exploring new places to dine while traveling. We work at not eating at chain restaurants. Grapevine's is a place worth checking out if you find yourself in the Clarkesville, GA area. Tim, the owner, has consistently provided excellent cuisine over the years in this part of Georgia, so we felt sure we would not be disappointed when Grapevine's opened. The food is simply delicious! The staff members are friendly and competent, and children will find items on the menu as well. If you are looking for some good Italian food, wish to treat family or friends to a nice dining experience, then why not try Grapevine's in Clarkesville? I think you will agree – GREAT FOOD!

1  Thank Elizabeth C
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The best pasta, eggplant parmesan, Lasagna in this area. ...
Great wine list, service and you can make reservations. So glad they chose Clarkesville to come back to. We have eaten here 4 or 5 times in the past 8 weeks and each time the food gets better.
I highly recommend it.