“Always upsets my stomach”

Stoney's of Clarkesville
Ranked #9 of 54 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stoney's restaurant has been a local business for decades ( formerly a Tastee-Freez) They serve a good breakfast...hearty country food. I do not recommend lunch and dinner. I will give one dish an exception and that is the Chicken liver dinner, fried crispy and golden brown with steak fries and slaw.

There are newer reviews for Stoney's of Clarkesville

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have eaten at Stoney's since I was a kid. Love eating breakfast there and enjoying just being in Clarkesville!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

we go here regularly for breakfast bisquits and gravy are the favorite. The coffee is not very good though.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

great breakfast. Have not eaten lunch there in forever. But I have never been disappointed with the breakfasts.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Staff was friendly and food was great. Good ole country style homecooking. We thought the food was absolutely delicious. An unexpected gem in Clarkesville that we just happened upon but would highly recommend to people travelling through the area.