“Great place for a simple breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cross Roads Cafe
Ranked #20 of 52 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cedartown, Georgia
“Great place for a simple breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

This place is great for a easy breakfast. The sweet potato pancakes were great. The portions are plenty and the service is fairly quick. Not a glamorous place but for 6$ a plate I would definitely go back!

Clarkesville, Georgia
“Great fried chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

Breakfast is good and the prices are very reasonable. We go at lunch for the great fried chicken. I guess you would call it semi-buffet style because you pick the meat and vegetables and the server puts it on a plate for you. Again, very reasonably priced.

• Visited July 2014
Clarkesville, Georgia
“Pancakes and sausage were divine.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I love a good pancake and I had one here last week when I ate at County Crossroads in Clarkesville. I can't wait to go back i saw the biscuits and gravy and my mouth has been watering. People treat you like family. I can't wait to eat there again. Is it morning Yet!!!

• Visited May 2014
Loganville, Georgia
“Wow! Down Home Cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

This has got to be the best home cooking I have ever had. The variety of selections on the menu was astounding and the prices were awesome! I have four children and was able to feed them a healthy home cooked meal with large portions within my budget. I often don't like to eat out because it is too expensive and tastes like processed foods. Oh, and the homemade banana pudding was to die for! This stop is a must on our next trip!

• Visited April 2014
Commerce, Georgia
“Excellent Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I had feted chicken cabbage taters and it was very good the place is clean the ladies are wonderful mostly local folks thanks ladies