“Great fried chicken”

Cross Roads Cafe
Ranked #18 of 52 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving a sit down home style breakfast until noon. We have a full grill menu available all business hours and a cafeteria lunch from 10:30 to close
“Great fried chicken”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Breakfast is good and the prices are very reasonable. We go at lunch for the great fried chicken. I guess you would call it semi-buffet style because you pick the meat and vegetables and the server puts it on a plate for you. Again, very reasonably priced.

• Visited July 2014

Clarkesville, Georgia
“Pancakes and sausage were divine.”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I love a good pancake and I had one here last week when I ate at County Crossroads in Clarkesville. I can't wait to go back i saw the biscuits and gravy and my mouth has been watering. People treat you like family. I can't wait to eat there again. Is it morning Yet!!!

• Visited May 2014
Loganville, Georgia
“Wow! Down Home Cooking”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This has got to be the best home cooking I have ever had. The variety of selections on the menu was astounding and the prices were awesome! I have four children and was able to feed them a healthy home cooked meal with large portions within my budget. I often don't like to eat out because it is too expensive and tastes like processed foods. Oh, and the homemade banana pudding was to die for! This stop is a must on our next trip!

• Visited April 2014
Commerce, Georgia
“Excellent Lunch”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I had feted chicken cabbage taters and it was very good the place is clean the ladies are wonderful mostly local folks thanks ladies

Clarkesville, Georgia
“BEST SOUTHERN FOOD AROUND AND GREAT VALUE!!!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This is by far my favorite place to eat!!! Breakfast plates starting at $4.99 and lunch specials starting at $5.69!!! Beats McDonald's food ANY DAY!!! I can call ahead and place my order and they always have me ready even on their busiest days. My favorite day to eat there is Tues. the variety is awesome. Salmon patties, mac and beef casserole, homemade chicken pot pie, and the best brunswick stew you will ever taste. Don't even get me started on the cabbage casserole YUM!!! Homemade puddings and cobblers just like grandma used to make. A true southern gem!!! If you want bang for your buck and homemade menu items made with love then this is the place to eat. The staff create a "WELCOME HOME" feel!!! Also a great place to get hand made burgers that are cooked made to order and are fresh every time!!! $4.99 gets you a burger and fries cooked fresh. Nothing is over salted or seasoned everything is cooked just right!!!

• Visited November 2013