“Wow! Down Home Cooking”

Crossroads Cafe
Ranked #14 of 55 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Serving a sit down home style breakfast until noon. We have a full grill menu available all business hours and a cafeteria lunch from 10:30 to close
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This has got to be the best home cooking I have ever had. The variety of selections on the menu was astounding and the prices were awesome! I have four children and was able to feed them a healthy home cooked meal with large portions within my budget. I often don't like to eat out because it is too expensive and tastes like processed foods. Oh, and the homemade banana pudding was to die for! This stop is a must on our next trip!

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I had feted chicken cabbage taters and it was very good the place is clean the ladies are wonderful mostly local folks thanks ladies

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This is by far my favorite place to eat!!! Breakfast plates starting at $4.99 and lunch specials starting at $5.69!!! Beats McDonald's food ANY DAY!!! I can call ahead and place my order and they always have me ready even on their busiest days. My favorite day to eat there is Tues. the variety is awesome. Salmon patties, mac and beef casserole, homemade chicken pot pie, and the best brunswick stew you will ever taste. Don't even get me started on the cabbage casserole YUM!!! Homemade puddings and cobblers just like grandma used to make. A true southern gem!!! If you want bang for your buck and homemade menu items made with love then this is the place to eat. The staff create a "WELCOME HOME" feel!!! Also a great place to get hand made burgers that are cooked made to order and are fresh every time!!! $4.99 gets you a burger and fries cooked fresh. Nothing is over salted or seasoned everything is cooked just right!!!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

It's so good that when my husband and I ate there for breakfast today, we went back for lunch! We love the drive thru option when we're swamped in the mornings and the service is great. I feel like a 'local' whenever we're there.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

This is a very clean cafe with a hometown feel. The food is made from scratch and it is always fresh. They are open for breakfast and lunch. I must say that Crossroads has the best breakfast in town...The biscuits are awesome. The lunch menu offers something for everyone. I have heard around town that they have the best fried chicken in North Georgia. I eat breakfast here everyday and love it. I only get to eat lunch every once in a while. When I do eat lunch at Crossroads Cafe I usually order something off the grill. Even though they are known for their chicken; they have an excellent hamburger. Sometimes I will get a salad and they rock. Everything is fresh. If you're in the area you should try this place out...you won't be disappointed.